• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is 6 days long enough before taking MDA again?

killo

Bluelighter
I know with MDMA you're not supposed to take it for another month or 2. But what about MDA?

And if I have tolerance will I still get decent effects for dancing at a psytrance party? I know with MDMA u get side effects. I was wondering if it's like shrooms where redosing isn't negative, just weaker but still fun.

Keep in mind I only took .1 of MDA last saturday night at midnight. So it's not like I redosed it or took a lot. Had a wonderful experience with no comedown too, because of it. Had an afterglow and felt very blissful even after it wore off.

No. Not enough time for ideal roll. You could probably get away with it
If your new. But IIRC. MDA is MORE neurotoxic then mdma.

Last edited:
Considering MDA is more neurotoxic than MDMA, it should have a longer wait time than the normal 30-60 days.

You can get a good roll still after a week if you only took .1gr.
Also, I read on erowid that mdma and mda have very little cross tolerance.

Depends on what you mean by "long enough." Long enough for your serotonin system to restore it's reserves? No. Long enough to avoid an increase in neurotoxicity? No. Long enough to get your tolerance down a bit so you can roll again? Yes. Just don't go into it expecting the same blissful afterglow.

MDA has a stronger neurotoxic effect than MDMA, so the appropriate waiting time is probably closer to four months than to two. It's not like shrooms.