• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 40x salvia a good starting point?

Also more potent extracts may be inhaled more readily once it's heated enough whereas weak products can take longer to get it all in you, because of the extra carrier materials and the properties.
Speaking on this, I've heard it's best to use a torch to burn salvia, unfortunately I don't have a torch lighter, will a regular lighter still do the job if the flame is held throughout the whole drag?

Speaking on this, I've heard it's best to use a torch to burn salvia, unfortunately I don't have a torch lighter, will a regular lighter still do the job if the flame is held throughout the whole drag?

Of course! The torch is mostly useful for plain leaves or low extracts to burn it all as fast as possible, but at 40x your dose should be so small that it really won't make much difference.

thats what i eagerly ripped out of a bong when i was 15 and had my shit rocked, so proceed with caution.

the atrocious pin n needles/prickling body load i get makes this stuff an absolute no for me. definitely a crazy experience, but the fact that its not even illegal in a lot of places is telling of its recreational value

This is a truly mind bending substance, my vision looked as if I was looking at everything through a flip book then the grass in my yard split into rows and the void in between the rows was the makeup of our reality as we percieve it. It started to pull me in to one of the cracks but out of fear I resisted this alternate reality. Now looking back and having that first experience I want to dive into it again to see what it holds.

40x is a good place to start if you want to end up in the nether-regions of your worst nightmare, but that's my opinion. I am well schooled in terms of psychedelics and so on, but Salvia is something I just despise. If your idea of fun is watching the apocalypse while getting sucked into a drainpipe while being turned inside-out, then by all means.

(I am exaggerating, of course, but not by THAT much. ;)

This is a truly mind bending substance, my vision looked as if I was looking at everything through a flip book then the grass in my yard split into rows and the void in between the rows was the makeup of our reality as we percieve it. It started to pull me in to one of the cracks but out of fear I resisted this alternate reality. Now looking back and having that first experience I want to dive into it again to see what it holds.

There are certain recurring themes in salvia, and if you read trip reports you will see that the flipbook comes up time and time again. Usually a flipbook representing infinite moments in time.

lots of subunits, or regular things appearing in multiples, sequences, a kind of unified fabric that is zipped together or unzipped (even a zipper is made zippy bits), lego, and hollow metal-ish toys. It could be plants with stem sections and leaf sections, worked together in architectures, arches and vaults, and people in ranks and arrangements.
All that and the haunting presences of family members long ago still making suggestions, and trying to solve spats with your brother.

40x is a good place to start if you want to end up in the nether-regions of your worst nightmare, but that's my opinion. I am well schooled in terms of psychedelics and so on, but Salvia is something I just despise. If your idea of fun is watching the apocalypse while getting sucked into a drainpipe while being turned inside-out, then by all means.

(I am exaggerating, of course, but not by THAT much. ;)
It wasn't extremely terrible, extremely intense, yes, but not nightmarish. My gram will last me a long time as I haven't done it since that one hit and don't plan to for a minute. Has anyone ever mustered up the courage to try this at the peak of a trip? Getting some Eth Lad and the thought crossed my mind