• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Is 3-MeO-PCE an opioid?

dopamimetic

Bluelighter
During my last disso night with maybe 15mg 3-MeO-PCE (yeah I am pretty sensitive to this one) I noticed to have almost opioid-like tiny pupils and in opposition to the usual anti-addictive effects of dissociatives my tolerance to morphine has skyrocketed. I have been down to almost zero, with something like 20mg intranasal feeling like too much (headache, nausea), today - three days since the PCE - 40mg are like nothing. So it has to have opioid activity, doesn't it? Or coincidence and it potentiated whatever fraction of the morphine I still had in my system, as I know it from DXM which is a heavy potentiator - but nevertheless different, it curbs tolerance down instead of upping it.

NMDA Antagonists tend to decrease tolerance at MOR (µ-Opioid receptors), so something is off..
Maybe your substance is impure and contains some opioid? That RCs got contaminated during weighing/packaging isn't unheard of. And with potent substances like Isotonitazene or fentalogues a miniscule amount would suffice to produce typical effects like miosis. Did you experience any other opioid effects?

Ok, that might be an explaination.. unfortunately it's not possible to just bring a sample to some pharmacy and have it properly analyzed. About trace impurities I trust nobody, after I had to go through majour trouble cause of police/court doing just quick immunoanalysis even when they must do qualitative and quantitative analysis.. In Germany everything is positive for amphetamine, when they fail to find something else.

I have a hard time to isolate opioid effects besides the physical ones and even out of them most are present to some degree with one or another of the dissociatives (insensitivity to pain, body numbing etc) - miosis is the main symptom I know of that is solely present with true opioids, itching I don't get at all and for sedation/nodding I need a dangerous lot of them. sometimes overdose effects like headache and feeling overall uncomfortable set in previously.. Especially the deschlorinated ketamine analogues but also PCEs can be even more 'fluffy' than I've ever got from opioids- indeed I heavily regret having ever tried opioids, in hoping of a prescribable substitution for dissociatives (sigh) which they aren't but 25x as addictive...

Last edited:
@dopamimetic yeah the German laws regarding drug checking are shit. And testing with pharmacies is total bullshit, too. They only do qualitative analysis, so they only give you the main substance, but no info about the purity and also no info about impurities, so basically almost useless.
But there's a project called Legal-High-Inhaltsstoffe, they provide analysis for RCs. Obviously they're not allowed to test illegalized (through BtMG, not NpSG) substances, but you could send them a sample of your 3-MeO-PCP, explain the situation and hope for the best
Hit me up for further info.