View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 10oz Dxm Polistirex enough to trip?

baknbitz99

Greenlighter
I have two 5oz bottles of Dxm Polistirex Extended Release. Im going to the the Cold Water Extraction with the two liter bottle. Last time i did this i had 5oz, downed the powder and waited 2+hours and all i felt was slightly lightheaded but the feeling would always go away and come back but thats all that happened. If i do 10oz and down all the powder at once do you think it would be enough to get to the 2nd or possibly 3rd plateau? One bottle has 148ml,since its 30mg dxm polistirex per 5ml there would be 882mg in one bottle, since i have two itd be 1764mg dxm polistirex. I dont know how much this would count as since the saying is Half as strong, Twice as Long so im guessing itd be about 882mg total. Unless i fucked up on my math i should be correct. So all in all can i make it to the 3rd plateau with this or at least a high 2nd plateau? Only did dxm polistirex once before so any help is appreciated, thanks.

Those sound like extremely high doses. If you weren't satisfied with your previous experience ingesting 888mg (30 mg/5 mL x 148 mL), why not increase your dose by a smaller increment, rather than just doubling it? According to Erowid, 600-1500 mg is a "heavy" experience, and 2500+ mg is associated with a risk of death. How much experience do you have with using DXM?

Those sound like extremely high doses. If you weren't satisfied with your previous experience ingesting 888mg (30 mg/5 mL x 148 mL), why not increase your dose by a smaller increment, rather than just doubling it? According to Erowid, 600-1500 mg is a "heavy" experience, and 2500+ mg is associated with a risk of death. How much experience do you have with using DXM?

I'd say im pretty experienced with Dxm, ive had various kinds of dxm and effects ranging from the 1st plateau and the 3rd plateau. The most ive probably done at once was 5-6oz with weed and vaping with nicotine. Ive probably done dxm well over 25times with a minimum of 2oz each time so i consider myself experienced but not with Dxm polistirex. My first time with dxm polistirex me and my friend waited about 3hours for our 5oz to kick in. We both felt tired with very minimal effects and we ended up going to sleep. Maybe 10oz may be a bit to much so im thinking a bottle and a half(7- 8 oz) would be better since im not accustomed to Dxm Polistirex. Wasn't to sure so thats why i created this post.

Last edited:
thats too much bro. At least for my body. Extended release is decent, but I've only experienced high doses with Hbr, one time w them mixed, and that was heavenly.