• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Is 100 grams of poppy seeds to much for 1 wash?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Im gonna do 100 grams anyway cus im dieing from withdrawal and i aint waiting for my cocod mals to filter! I got 400 grams total

No, and unless they are dripping in plant matter you are unlikely to notice anything.

I'm sure I've posted a technique before where you can do a codeine extraction in 10 minutes tops where you don't need to wait for it to filter...

You were the one who mentioned waiting for your cocodamols to filter...

Yeah.. But thats nothing to do with the question i was just sayin the reason im doing the pst is cus i cba to wait for the cocodomals to filter but im asking about pst now cocodomal mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i know what to do with pst now anyway, I put 100 grams in a 1 litre bottle then fill about 200-400 mls of water enough for the water line to be above the seeds a fair bit then shake the hell out of it for 10 minutes theirs

Yeah.. But thats nothing to do with the question i was just sayin the reason im doing the pst is cus i cba to wait for the cocodomals to filter but im asking about pst now cocodomal mate :)

Yes but the whole point is that you cant be arsed waiting for the cocodamols to filter. All im saying is that you don't have to wait for them to filter.

Why dont i have to wait for them to filter? I want to make sure the paracetamol doesn't get through as i use coffee filters if your referring to your 10 minute method with the cheese cloth im aware of that but i like to leave mine 30 minutes atleast to ensure i dissolve every little thing even then i start tapping the bottom of the cup to feel for any undisolved splotches and to crush the tiny little solids at the bottom then i will filter but over all a standard cwe for me takes a while i just put some warm water in and leave the cup somewhere for half hour come back and finish it off its probably not the most perfect time efficent cwe but it gets the job done

Why dont i have to wait for them to filter? I want to make sure the paracetamol doesn't get through as i use coffee filters if your referring to your 10 minute method with the cheese cloth im aware of that but i like to leave mine 30 minutes atleast to ensure i dissolve every little thing even then i start tapping the bottom of the cup to feel for any undisolved splotches and to crush the tiny little solids at the bottom then i will filter but over all a standard cwe for me takes a while i just put some warm water in and leave the cup somewhere for half hour come back and finish it off its probably not the most perfect time efficent cwe but it gets the job done

If you're that concerned about paracetemol poisoning then just use pure codeine tabs, even if they are more expensive. I already told you - in the interests of HR - they can be obtained perfectly legally with minimal effort (other than answering a few BS questions) here.

Nobody in this country should really need to do CWEs any more. Liver failure is one of the most harrowing ways you can go. Even if you do have the technique down, you never really know...

As for poppy seeds I can almost guarantee you're wasting your time with them. You'd be better off trying pods, although I find even they can be very hit and miss

The only thing I'm going to comment on to keep this brief is safety. Considering you already do have a documented tolerance to other Opioids I would not expect this to be even remotely dangerous for you. I hope it mitigates your withdrawal a little bit, but I'd say you're well within the realm of safety.