• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IPH vs eph

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Which is better to all who read this and have tried both. I did a thread on Reddit and IPH is said to be less caustic. I order mine today and it should arrive with in two to four weeks maybe sooner. So I have have ethyl but I always seem to throw like the last half a gram away since the pain of snorting outweighs the pleasure and I don't have enough will power to resist.

EPH is ethylphenidate and IPH is like his weaker sister, since I'm not getting an answer went thru all the Reddit sites and even erowid. It's more like 2-FA which when I used it it had no rush like ethylphenidate and barely noticeable effects besides the horrible side effect of tightness in the chest. I know the urge is going to be great since I prolly won't feel anything. This is prolly going to be the last times I used stims anyways. I find better therapeutic effects from a moderate dose of kratom but the headaches after are what get me but I would rather have no depression than live with clinical depression that does not get better with AD.

To me where I got the IPH I guess is why it's so good. To me it better then ethylphenidate. By miles. So I was worried for nothing.