Mental Health Invega Sustenna has taken away my professional skillset

Mr_Sandman

Bluelighter
I took risperdal and got injected with invega sustenna while at the hospital. So far, it feels like I've lost most of the things that make me myself and which give me self esteem. Sure, there's anhedonia, decreased motivation, and low libido/sexual dysfunction, but there's also the loss of my professional skillset. Since coming out of the hospital, I lack basic social skills. I stare at people too long, I lack basic affect in my voice and mannerisms, and I've lost my basic charisma/likability. NONE of these things were present prior to my hospital stay. In a field that's based primarily off of verbal and written communications, I feel like I've lost my ability to compete. I've gone from being an accomplished writer and fluid talker to an utterly uninteresting person with no affect and little expressive emotion.

I just can't imagine how all of this will impact social and professional relationships, dating, and basic human interaction.

On anti-psychotics, I really think the only measure of success is staying out of the hospital. On the subjective level, I doubt much consideration is given towards the quality of life for patients after receiving the drug. Are they succeeding professionally? Do they have a basic social circle? Have they had success dating and forming relationships? Do they feel happy? Again, I just doubt that there's much consideration beyond the ability of those diagnosed with bipolar and schizophrenia to stay out of the hospital.

Last edited:
Totally agree with you... I don't know how some of these psych drugs are legal based on what I've heard and read. Hopefully you'll recover with time.

I know of very few people who were helped by invega injections, all of them had serious psychosis, and were voluntarily taking the shots.

The rest of the people I know were all forced on the invega shots, and it was hell. This includes myself, by the way. I really want to be there for everyone in the world right now suffering through this, but it is not physically possible.

Time is the only cure to the poison, unfortunately. I tried everything that's been suggested everywhere, with or without scientific backing. I ended up healing by myself over time. I remember music not being enjoyable at all, among other things.

I know of very few people who were helped by invega injections, all of them had serious psychosis, and were voluntarily taking the shots.

The rest of the people I know were all forced on the invega shots, and it was hell. This includes myself, by the way. I really want to be there for everyone in the world right now suffering through this, but it is not physically possible.

Time is the only cure to the poison, unfortunately. I tried everything that's been suggested everywhere, with or without scientific backing. I ended up healing by myself over time. I remember music not being enjoyable at all, among other things.
Yeah time is important.ive taken so many kinds of antisphycotic medications almost all the time since Early 2012(age16) until now which it withdrew completely recently. And I’ve also taken invega sustenna. I do feel sorry for the people who are forced to take this. Because it’s literally taking somebody’s life away by being happy,emotional,enjoyment,fun,energylevels and even functional like making whoever takes it becomes dumb. So don’t worry anyone of you anymore because I promise to the people who got forced this evil poison that i will file a petition against the drug companies,people in the hospital,lawyers,judges,cops and every single person that have to do with causing any one of u being forced to take medication and even the other government/hospital people who had nothing to do with causing injections but they didn’t do their job properly by preventing this drug and not let anybody get injected.👍😊