• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Invega Sustena Kill Weed feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowonmoderate

Greenlighter
Hi, im on invega sustena 100 mg and love smoking weed everyday i used to do this for years and just recently started taking invega I noticed that recently I have been barely getting high after smoking alot, like a g of hash or 12 bong hits and 2 joints now it could be because i actually have been doing it everyday for months now with no brakes but i stopped for 3 days and nothing changed, I was wondering if invega is killing my weed high because i used to get stoned no problem does anyone have experince taking invega and weed??? It would really help so far i found one person saying after taking it he never get high again and someone who didnt say anything other then it made them hungry then munchies lol maybe this person was also taking other medication that said that it killed it. Weird thing is im still kinda addicted to it because it gives me a little bit and still makes me tired. anyway anyone with any info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

You already have a thread with pretty much the exact same question in this subforum, don't double post threads please.

Status
Not open for further replies.