• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Introduction Post

zenon_warrior

Greenlighter
I'm in my mid 20s and just moved to Tacoma, WA. My drug of choice is absolutely opioids, having begun using oxy, then heroin, and now fentanyl. I am in methadone maintenance, but still enjoy fentanyl. I am also a fan of meth and other stimulants, but have not used any recently. I've been a long time lurker, but I'm eager to join the community!

I'm in my mid 20s and just moved to Tacoma, WA. My drug of choice is absolutely opioids, having begun using oxy, then heroin, and now fentanyl. I am in methadone maintenance, but still enjoy fentanyl. I am also a fan of meth and other stimulants, but have not used any recently. I've been a long time lurker, but I'm eager to join the community!
Hello I'm in Tacoma. Currently like blues because can't find much else. Who knows what they are??? Not me. Anyone know what is in these??? I lost my pain management as they moved to intervention tx...

Hello I'm in Tacoma. Currently like blues because can't find much else. Who knows what they are??? Not me. Anyone know what is in these??? I lost my pain management as they moved to intervention tx...
Sadly can't tell ya what's in them, can literally be anything at this point, are you able to obtain test strips from a local needle supply?

Welcome.

@german maybe try around Seattle. When I lived in Kent they were all over the place. (Before fentanyl days).