• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Intro- hi!!

maria xoxo

Greenlighter
hi everyone! i found this site like yesterday and it seemed so cool and interesting, i just had to join. i'm sort of new to this, i've only really tried cannabis and codeine a few times, but i'm looking forward to learning about and trying some new stuff!! :] a bit about me: i go by Maria. i'm 17, from KZN South Africa. i love art and fashion and poetry and i really really want to be a doctor someday. hoping to maybe make some friends on here :]
xoxo

Hello and welcome! you'll find quite a lot of info on this forum, and a great community. Take your time exploring around!
I hope that you'll achieve your dream, wish you only the best ✌️.

Hello and welcome! you'll find quite a lot of info on this forum, and a great community. Take your time exploring around!
I hope that you'll achieve your dream, wish you only the best ✌️.
thank you so much!! i'm already having a really great time here :]

Welcome!
from KZN South Africa. i love art and fashion and poetry and i really really want to be a doctor someday.
If all things harm reduction/drug-related interest you, you should check out the South African Network of People Who Use Drugs (SANPUD) as they have a regional representative for KZN. They have an advocacy program and offer various opportunities to get involved in research and drug policy related activities. There's also the Belhaven Harm Reduction Centre, which in addition to other health services, provide an opioid agonist therapy (OAT) program from the center. The OAT program is overseen by a couple of excellent physicians, so if you had aspirations of becoming a doctor one day - the center would be a good place to start building connections and relationships.

Last edited:
Welcome!

If all things harm reduction/drug-related interest you, you should check out the South African Network of People Who Use Drugs (SANPUD) as they have a regional representative for KZN. They have an advocacy program and offer various opportunities to get involved in research and drug policy related activities. There's also the Belhaven Harm Reduction Centre, which in addition to other health services, provide an opioid agonist therapy (OAT) program from the center. The OAT program is overseen by a couple of excellent physicians, so if you had aspirations of becoming a doctor one day - the center would be a good place to start building connections and relationships.
omg wow that is so helpful, thank you so much!! i just had a quick look at their websites and they both seem like really amazing organisations. thanks so much for the info xx <3