• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Intravenous Temazepam

realxsalo

Bluelighter
I have a long experience with temazepam. It feels in my opinion less sedating like the other benzos but the buzz its pretty damn sweet. Right now I want to experiment intravenously (also combined with temgesic-0.2 buprenorphine). Ive heard a lot of recreational temazepam in the past and the infamous "jellies" which where gel-capsules now withdraw from the market. But my temazepams are the restorils powder-capsules, so I want advices from people please with experiencies.. Thanks

unless you got propylene glycol and alcohol and a micron filter,it aint gonna happen

The water solubility of temazepam is 164mg/L, or 0.164mg per mL. This means it is barely soluble in water, so attempting to inject temazepam simply by adding water is very ineffective and dangerous. To prepare benzodiazepines for injection you must use propylene glycol and alcohol. So unless you have some pharmacology/chemistry knowledge, successfully and safely injecting temazepam is not in your future.

The 'jellies' you speak of were taken off the market for a reason. They were incredibly dangerous to inject and led to many amputated limbs/health problems/deaths/addiction. People would get their leg amputated due to gangrene and STILL continue to shoot these jellies since the addiction epidemic they created was of massive and devastating proportions.

The bio-availability of temazepam taken orally is great enough, that going thru the trouble of creating an injectable solution is not necessary. Enjoy them the way they are supposed to be taken and just take them orally.

If you are looking to inject a benzo get yourself some Midazolam. Half of a 7.5mg pill (3.25mg) or a quarter of a 15mg will give you an amazing rush and that is with a decent benzo tolerance. If your tolerance is low start much lower, like maybe .5-1mg.

Make sure to Micron Filter and make sure you’re in a safe place with a sitter as I have seen as little as a quarter of a 15mg pill completely put people under.

Also I would suggest that you get a very small number of pills as the rush is crazy, and I mean CRAZY addictive. Especially once you are under the influence of the drug you may find it almost impossible to resist obsessively re-dosing like its crack.

Just to give you an example, I went through 1500 out of 2000 15mg pills in about 3 months MAX, and the only reason I only did 1500 is because the 15th time my Mom came to my house because I was not picking up my phone and found me unresponsive because I was basically in a benzo induced coma I had left the bag with the last 500 on the table. Needless to say those pills are gone (or maybe somewhere in moms house, but I have not found them yet).

So if you really want to go this direction just know what your getting yourself into and be as safe as you can.

The water solubility of temazepam is 164mg/L, or 0.164mg per mL. This means it is barely soluble in water, so attempting to inject temazepam simply by adding water is very ineffective and dangerous. To prepare benzodiazepines for injection you must use propylene glycol and alcohol. So unless you have some pharmacology/chemistry knowledge, successfully and safely injecting temazepam is not in your future.

Im interested now with the propylene glycol thing. Someone have more info about it?

The 'jellies' you speak of were taken off the market for a reason. They were incredibly dangerous to inject and led to many amputated limbs/health problems/deaths/addiction. People would get their leg amputated due to gangrene and STILL continue to shoot these jellies since the addiction epidemic they created was of massive and devastating proportions.

I know that actually. But I never knew what really caused all the gangrene, amputation, vein damage stuff on the users of iv temazepam. Was the gel preparation or the temazepam itself? I have seen a lot people shooting oxys, subs, adderall, coke, ambien, god even fuckin diphenhydramine with no apparent complications.

If you are looking to inject a benzo get yourself some Midazolam. Half of a 7.5mg pill (3.25mg) or a quarter of a 15mg will give you an amazing rush and that is with a decent benzo tolerance. If your tolerance is low start much lower, like maybe .5-1mg.

Make sure to Micron Filter and make sure you’re in a safe place with a sitter as I have seen as little as a quarter of a 15mg pill completely put people under.

Also I would suggest that you get a very small number of pills as the rush is crazy, and I mean CRAZY addictive. Especially once you are under the influence of the drug you may find it almost impossible to resist obsessively re-dosing like its crack.

Just to give you an example, I went through 1500 out of 2000 15mg pills in about 3 months MAX, and the only reason I only did 1500 is because the 15th time my Mom came to my house because I was not picking up my phone and found me unresponsive because I was basically in a benzo induced coma I had left the bag with the last 500 on the table. Needless to say those pills are gone (or maybe somewhere in moms house, but I have not found them yet).

So if you really want to go this direction just know what your getting yourself into and be as safe as you can.

Ive tried midazolam and triazolam in the past. Both are good but extremely amnesics. I still prefer temazepam.

^I have never used/seen the jellies personally, but I am almost positive all the complications were from the gel formulation, not solely the chemical on its own. Diluting the gel and shooting it is horrible for your veins/body. That shit was not supposed to be flowing thru your veins, heh. Temazepam itself wasn't the culprit. If you properly dilute benzos with PEG/alcohol you can safely shoot them. Injectable ampules of benzos are made with the same material, as are hospital grade benzo shots.

I am about to go to dinner now, but can explain more later. In the mean time, try searching for how to create injectable benzos. Benzos are MUCH much much more soluble in PEG (propylene glycol), and the alcohol also helps solubility and sterility.

PEG actually stands for poly(ethylene glycol). It works just as well as a substitute for propylene glycol - both dissolve benzos effectively. They are commonly seen as thickeners in cough syrup and sometimes as non toxic antifreeze. (I don't suggest using either of those for injection, though)

The reason people can inject so many other pharmaceuticals is because they are in a salt form that makes them dissolve easily into water. Most benzodiazepines save for midazolam are not water soluble like other pharmaceuticals!

It is my understanding that just because PG and alcohol are used in hospital grade amps to make benzos like diazepam injectable does not mean that they make them safe to inject.

I know I have IV’ed a hospital grade diazepam amp and it was very painful. It is my understanding that these things have to be heavily diluted and injected very slowly otherwise they can cause problems.

I don't mean this in any rude or sarcastic way, but... why? I was prescribed this drug briefly and I can see no reason why anyone would want to inject it.

I'm not interested in IV'ing temmies, but I would like to plug them. Does anyone know of any other substitues for Polyethylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol? Could I use Vegetable oil, or olive oil for instance?

If you would shift your attention to the benzo megathread, benzos are NEVER recommended to be used intravenously.

If you would shift your attention to the benzo megathread, benzos are NEVER recommended to be used intravenously.

He bumped the thread to ask about plugging. But yeah, you should ask there. Though I think in Iso/EtOH. Maybe a 10%solution of Ethyl alcohol, and 90% water?

I've iv'd the fluid from inside the green 30ml Temazepam jellies mixed with water and slightly heated. People say they aren't around anymore. I disagree. Saying that I'm talking about the uk. Also our good friend google

Don't think I will be doing it anymore though after reading posts on here. And tbh unless you done like 3 30ml jellies which I can't see being very detrimental to your health it wasn't really worth it. I'd rather take Diazepam orally. 5-10 or 3-5 with a few beers/shots

NOOOOOO!

First of all, Temazepam is probably one of the only benzos worth a shit. Second, it gets absorbed VERY WELL in the G.I. tract. Third, it's not water soluble.

There's 3 damn good reasons why you shouldn't attempt to inject Temazepam. 3 strikes and trash that idea OP.
If you need another reason, look up the pictures and stories from the UK in the 80s when everybody was I.ving Temaz and their arms all fell off.