• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Intravenous (IV) 3-Meo-PCP Injection

TheDrugEnthusiast

Greenlighter
I've been reading quite a bit on 3-MeO-PCP and its effects but I haven't been able to find any resources documenting intravenous injection of this substance. I've read some about intramuscular (IM) and while this is useful information, I'm looking for information specifically about IV administration. There are a couple questions I'd like to know before trying this (for harm reduction's sake).

Dosage?
I've done far too much methoxetamine (MXE) in my past so I'm aware of how small the dosages start (at first) when injecting IV. I'm thinking 3-MeO-PCP should be more or less the same. The reason I think this is a good starting point is because the dosage for MXE is already extremely small, but I'm aware this is reckless thinking.

The rush?
I also have lots of experience injecting other drugs IV so I've experienced a plethora of different rushes. In my opinion, some drugs have rushes that make IV injection not plausible for me (like ketamine can make me pass out instantly). What is the rush like?

If these questions can't be answered, I will be sure to document my experiences thoroughly and post them here so as to build a reference for this drug being administered in this fashion.

Also, I apologize if I posted anything that's against the rules, this is my first thread!

i hope im not too late.

its my favorite way to do 3meo.
its NOT the same dose as mxe bro, think 3 times smaller dose, probably 4 times smaller compared to how mxe is nowadays

the rush is diff, its not like most drugs. kinda like how psys have a come up no mater wat way u take them, same thing, if uve shot ice or H or K its NOT THAT QUICK. think how long mxe takes to kick in IV but even longer. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME MAN

i had put like 35-45mg in the spoon (eyeball) and had already drank a whole bunch of whiskey (this is normal), but here was my mistake. okay i added extra water to the shot so it would dissolve well better. since pcp takes a minute to kick in sometimes i go by if i get the little taste in my throat whether it was a nice shot (kinda like when ppl fiend over the lil cough from IV meth) except since i put a buncha water i didnt really taste it much...assumed NAH it wasnt enough.

heres the thing u shoot it up right, youll get an initial woooooooooom of numbness after like 7-10 seconds but theres no BAM like youd classically expect. after the woooosh your face and mouth go pretty numb and then thats where it starts getting trippier for another good like anywhere from 3-15 minutes, i know thats not 2 exact but its pretty hard to distinguish man trust me also depends on dose.

oh yeah the mistake was REDOSING TOO FAST, it TAKES A WHILE TO KICK IN, GIVE IT ATLEAAAAAST 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOU REDOSE
i dont even remember this but my friend just found me unconscious, the last thing i remember was pouring the rest of my bag like 50mg or so into the spoon and filling up the rig....... i had left it sitting there then i just remember waking up hours later.
FUNNY PART?! i have no idea any of that happened
the next day my friend tells me yeah dude u were just unconscious u wouldnt move or wake up. he just put a blanket and a pillow.
EVEN KRAZIER when my friend was telling me about how there was a shot left i assumed i never did the last shot and it was still there but wen i get to his crib, it was HALF a shot and it had blood in it already a lil. meaning i knocked out halfway thru it... i irresponsibly was fiending so i poured it out, added more water and did the shot. ehh...

anyways... HAVE FUN!!! and BE SAFE :D

doing 45 mgs is pretty insane , unless your 3-meo is cut . The 3-meo I got a few times a year or so ago was very potent . IVing more than 15 mgs would be unpleasant.

It is distinctly different from sublingual or insffilation , you definitely feel the stimulant/dopamine part of it this way , and it can be intense the first 30 seconds or so. Doing big amounts feels like it would lead to a seizure. The effects are very strong , with body numbness, dissociation, stimulation .

I remember doing way too much of this stuff and having visuals that could best be described as "play-dough" like . Objects and people appeared smoothed out, with no details or imperfection , getting to the point high in dosing of being just smooth colored blobs. It was somewhat disturbing and a sign you need to slow down .

I have bought a gram before and threw it away half way though due to how impulsive and mentally and cognitively destructive it was , multiple times. I get that terrible robo-walk and lose the ability to talk, which is a problem when living with family.

I got very close to overdosing a few times though , one time not being able to control my body movements , another of having a mindstate of just "GO GO GO I NEED TO GO GO GO WOOT" which was just way too intense and uncomfortable .

Protip : Noopept is an antidote to 3-MEO-PCP and MXE overdoses . I have completely stopped holing and feeling dissociated within a minute of taking small amounts (20 mgs) of noopept sublingually . Came in very handy a few times .Too much feels weird. Do not take noopept with diphenidine or any of its analogues , though - Report of very bad reaction of confusion , blindness , urinary incontinence , and retardation .

3-MEO is much more mentally and cognitively damaging and distorting once someone gets into it . The long half-life doesn't help .

-lenses

I IV'd way too much 3-MeO the other day (probly 40-50 mg) and don't remember like anything except for a huge amount of noise when I came out of it. It sounded like the fan was speaking spanish to me and the fridge sounded like a boombox. Will not repeat.

DAMN i want a fridge boombox!! my fans already speak spanish tho

40-50mg is def way too much to IV i absolute agree. that being said the 3-meo i hav is not cut atleast i dont think man, its the stuff that sticks to just about everything EXCEPT where you want it to be lmao
have a 4 year diss tolerance though man, first year was dxm, 2nd was mainly mxe (i tried 3-meo back then and a TINY bump had fucked me shit up, its still the same stuff), 3rd was a mix of mxe and ketamine vials, and now this 4th year has been mainly 3-meo with occasional ket shot if im invited but that doesnt happen often anymore after he tried 3-meo! most economical and potent and long lasting dissociative on the market rite now in my opinion and im sure its kind of a fact.

oh ps, play dough mode is my favorite and it happens to me and friends with large doses of shrooms or other trypts, along as mxe. could be some crown (8th cirquit for you scientific folk) thing specifically cus it never ever dever happens with acid or phenethylamines. just trypts and diss....i was gona add 4-acodmt to my 3meo shot but decided against it. gotta give it a lil more respect, maybe like if i wanna tryp deeply, but mostly i take pcp to get fucked up and trippy in a not so deep way. i mean it can be super crazy but theres only so much 2 see after that your using it, to me its like a tool, and ally. im currently out rn but it helps me stay away from spice (somethin about the local blends are way more addicting than the pure synth noids, smell real sweet too) and its like fuckin rocketfuel for my spaceship (+1 internets to anyone who gets either dissociative RC refference)

one thing that did happen more than once already was that like that when i least expect it this feeling of melancholy starts to physically build up to the point where u literally cant control it and its happened twice that i remember where i just had to stop what i was doing and break down crying...not like waa or aww type crying, no like yelling in tears literally like screaming, that type of shit where not even a damn cop would bother you. it was kind of embarrasing both times but they say crying balances out your system.... it usuallly gets me super turnt up

wow i remember when i got that 100mg sample it seemed like soooooo much, now 2 grams seemss normal. YAY ive been out for like 2 weeks im finally reunited with my love tomorrow

id like to add that the crazy crying has only happened from sublingual dosing, never IV or snorting but i think it could be a coincidence cus situation

Dude, whatever 3-MeO-PCP you guys are injecting at 50mg levels per shot CANNOT be pure or you are abusing the FUCK out of arlcyclohexylamines in order to be able to tolerate that much IV; I could personally see myself being taken to the ER if I did that myself. We just got our new batch of 3-MeO-PCP in our lab yesterday and the consistency is crystalline powder, like if you took crystal meth and crushed it up very fine. My initial test was 5-7mg IV (+ - 2mg error, I think it was 6mg}. It was pure enough and quite honestly such a small amount of material that I would lose most of it if I filtered it so I just weighed it out on a sterile piece of foil and scraped the crystals into a sterile syringe barrel (like how people do with high purity crystal meth) and sucked up a few units of water sterile water. After a couple shakes it was completely clear/dissolved. NO floaters. VERY happy with this vendor.

Effects are not immediate as mentioned. Maybe 15 seconds after injecting into my radial vein just superior to my wrist bone where the vein was most prominent, I got the first alerts. Felt like a ketamine style buzz almost coming on and I rapidly noticed analgesia spreading along my skin. Texting became harder as a result due to lack of tactile sensation. The main thing is, with those first alerts came the initial flood of neurotransmitters and with them, euphoria. It felt like injecting a lowish dose mixture of meth and ketamine but the trip quickly took on the charector of 3-MeO-PCP and I had a great day. I would NEVER inject 45-50mg'!!! That's nuts!!! Opposite of harm reduction for anyone reading this trying to figure out what dose to inject for their first time after finding this thread via a Google search!

Peace I gotta sleep I work all day tomorrow.

Last edited: