• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Intranasal opium, help me get rid of the burn please.

KS78

Bluelighter
So I decided to dissolve some opium in water and drip it in my nose. The reason I did it was PO takes too long even if the high is great and smoking hits rapidly but it's wasteful, it's not easy to smoke anywhere you want. By using the intranasal route, I tried to get quicker high than PO but stronger than smoking. It worked great, I took half of my oral dose and it got me higher than oral and I started feeling it in 20 minutes, got the full effects in 1 hour.

The problem is that it brought tears to the eye on the side of the nostril which I used. My nose started burning so bad after 5 minutes and it kept on burning for a good 20 minutes (10 min. of it was quite intense). I don't remember such a bad burn and I railed many kinds of drugs. I remember MDxxs burning intensely for a couple minutes but then they subsided, this kept on burning.

I would like to know what I could do in order to ease this burn because other than the burning, this route is great. Could I add something into the solution? Thanks for the answers.

I don't know if any component of the resin you have is irritant for a different reason, but I would check the PH of the solution with Litmus paper strips, and see if it is basic or acidic.
If it is strongly acid or alkaline you can try to bring it back to about 7.4 with some nontoxic substance.
Please someone correct me if this is not practical or advisable, I have never done this but would seem to make sense.

I don't know if any component of the resin you have is irritant for a different reason, but I would check the PH of the solution with Litmus paper strips, and see if it is basic or acidic.
If it is strongly acid or alkaline you can try to bring it back to about 7.4 with some nontoxic substance.
Please someone correct me if this is not practical or advisable, I have never done this but would seem to make sense.

Yep perfect idea.correct in all regards.use citric acid or vinegar to lower the p.h. or sodium bicarbonate to raise the p.h.