• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Intracranial Hypertension and Meth

LittleBabyGhost

Greenlighter
I was diagnosed with this back in September, but was having symptoms of it since last April. I went into remission after a 50 pound weight loss and then started to use IV meth for the last month (after 6 years clean), and some of my symptoms seem to get a little worse but nothing extreme.

I am just curious if anyone has knowledge on this, and how dangerous it may be, as Google has led me no where about the two.

Vasoconstriction in the brain appears to be a leading cause of cognitive decline over time. Labetalol and and Losartan are probably a great combo to start, but it's time to quit.

If you're like most junkies, the relief from getting your blood pressure under control will just let you keep using. Don't fall into that trap.

Vasoconstriction in the brain appears to be a leading cause of cognitive decline over time. Labetalol and and Losartan are probably a great combo to start, but it's time to quit.

If you're like most junkies, the relief from getting your blood pressure under control will just let you keep using. Don't fall into that trap.
I’m really not sure what you’re talking about tbh, what you said has nothing to do with intracranial hypertension. Hypertension in the blood is blood pressure which has nothing to do with hypertension in the brain hence the intracranial part of what I’m asking. I have high pressure from high CSF fluid in my brain, nothing to do with high blood pressure, which mine stays low. But thanks for trying

I’m really not sure what you’re talking about tbh, what you said has nothing to do with intracranial hypertension. Hypertension in the blood is blood pressure which has nothing to do with hypertension in the brain hence the intracranial part of what I’m asking. I have high pressure from high CSF fluid in my brain, nothing to do with high blood pressure, which mine stays low. But thanks for trying
I'm unaware of any relationship between methamphetamine and cerebrospinal fluid. This sound like a medical condition unrelated to drug use; see a doctor.