• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Interview with the creator of the new lysergamides (1P/CP/B-LSD)

It is quite easy to find out who is hiding behind the initials of the chemist interviewed in the report.

What is disturbing is that his name (and his company) is cited in several scientific publications on these new lysergamides and other compounds coming out of his lab.
Publications which say that they are prodrugs of LSD for example and certain studies are carried out with various partners: universities, other known researchers who work on psychedelics, various authorities (criminal investigation office of European countries, ...) and even a company known in New Zealand for marketing legal highs.

He is the head of a registered company that pays his taxes in the Netherlands... participates in studies that evaluate "new lysergamides sold as research chemicals", and some studies even become selling points (prodrugs ). This lab has been running well for 10 years, and now it's testifying openly. Isn't it surprising?

Especially since other companies of this kind have already had problems in the past :

It is quite easy to find out who is hiding behind the initials of the chemist interviewed in the report.
The lab itself posts their equipment from the video, right down to "V-blender, cone mill and rotary tablet press". Seems every thought going through their heads while making a website was of the LSD synthesis process in a modern commercial lab.

The large EU supplier who was taken down a few years ago was operating out of Spain, and they had also committed financial crimes IIRC. I think the NL is just that lax when it comes to this sort of thing, at least for now. Although I wonder if that chemist can really travel outside of the NL for fear of legal concerns.

per weight it is shorter duration, just as smaller doses have shorter duration, i.e. the peak duration is less because the peak peak is less, on a per weight basis. looking forward to watching these videos.

per weight it is shorter duration, just as smaller doses have shorter duration, i.e. the peak duration is less because the peak peak is less, on a per weight basis. looking forward to watching these videos.

Not to disrespect the man. His lab may have produced the 1V-LSD i have. He is doing humanity a service. But framing slightly lower potency as "shorter duration" is clearly disingenuous. It can't reasonably be construed as a relevant property of the drug as such, let alone an advantage.

I'm not even sure his line of thinking is what you describe. Maybe just a subjective hunch from this otherwise mega rational science man who has the wits and guts to make acid. An unnecessary marketing reflex, i think.

I think the main reason for starting to come out of the shadows has to do with knowing which way the wind is blowing—psychedelic mainstreaming is undeniable at this point. Just look how saturated the media has been with stories on psychedelics over the past decade. Maybe the laws are slow to change, but the public acceptance of these substances is such that yes, even grey-area area chemists are saying fuck it and making themselves known. Besides, I'm sure their business is structured in a way to cover provide maximum ass-coverage. They're not retailers, unlike those people in Spain.

(There is a translation function for subtitles in the parameters but the entire interview in the lab is in English, that's for the rest of the video )

It just illustrates that the RC lsd derivatives are of 'needle point' quality and that they're made in a proper lab not some shed in China.

Seems like people need to start thinking in moles of drug!

Not to disrespect the man. His lab may have produced the 1V-LSD i have. He is doing humanity a service. But framing slightly lower potency as "shorter duration" is clearly disingenuous. It can't reasonably be construed as a relevant property of the drug as such, let alone an advantage.

I'm not even sure his line of thinking is what you describe. Maybe just a subjective hunch from this otherwise mega rational science man who has the wits and guts to make acid. An unnecessary marketing reflex, i think.

A short duration can be an advantage for some people: I know quite a few people with responsibilities (children, demanding work, ....) who cannot afford a long trip. Even for microdosing, the LSD can sometimes cause difficulty falling asleep, so for some, a shorter duration is an advantage!

Doing service to humanity, it depends...even if we consider that lysergamides and other psychedelics can help humans to expand their consciousness, become more "spiritual" and less destructive, the fact is that this lab also produces a number of addictive drugs. Cathinones, benzodiazepines, amphetamine derivatives...is it really a service to make these products easily accessible? Even some PCP derivatives that can get very manic, I've seen several people burn their wings with them.

Surprising? No. Fascinating? Yes.

It is true that the media are talking more and more about psychedelics, that certain companies like CYBIN are listed on the stock exchanges and that this year there was a “Medical Psychedelics House of Davos” on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum. But surprising in the sense that, I don't think you can flood the world with powerful LSD derivatives, be filmed with your face uncovered in your laboratory, while publishing scientific articles with institutional partners on these same molecules, without being "protected ". By who and why, that is the question !

1v leaves me wired for longer than 1p or 1cp does.
I only wished they would offer it in affordable liquid form.

Thanks for the post. Funny its an english guy who as a country fucked this by law by implementing this stupid blanket ban.

Just pushes him into the netherlands. The war on drugs must go on...

What is disturbing is that his name (and his company) is cited in several scientific publications on these new lysergamides and other compounds coming out of his lab.
Publications which say that they are prodrugs of LSD for example and certain studies are carried out with various partners: universities, other known researchers who work on psychedelics, various authorities (criminal investigation office of European countries, ...) and even a company known in New Zealand for marketing legal highs.

He is the head of a registered company that pays his taxes in the Netherlands... participates in studies that evaluate "new lysergamides sold as research chemicals", and some studies even become selling points (prodrugs ). This lab has been running well for 10 years, and now it's testifying openly. Isn't it surprising?

Especially since other companies of this kind have already had problems in the past :

There was much discussion that LL will just shut down once the blanket ban hits NL so I think that's a huge factor for giving up his anonymity.

1p is pretty perfect, I am trying to adore 1cp, but 1p has the punch I love every time.
That's good to know. I bought some of this a few years back (at the same time I got some eth-lad.)

I've been rotating between LSD and eth-lad the last few years; but still haven't tried the 1p-lsd yet as I have a variety of molecules and don't trip nearly as much as I did when I was younger. I think perhaps I'll try this instead of LSD next time.

Thanks