Rate it

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
i have some episodes downoaded but havent checked them out yet.... will update when i do

yea, tho its hard to find so old episedes with seeders, hahah looks like i have Season 22

There's (I think on limetorrents) one called something like "An (Almost) Complete A&E Intervention Collection" that downloads pretty well.

Big fan of Intervention for years. One thing I don't get is why they don't offer opiate addicts replacement therapy- Bupe or Methadone. I feel like they'd have better success at recovery with that option. It would also help addicts watching the show, seeing how it can work.

I've seen every episode so obviously I enjoy it to some degree although I could do without the warm and fuzzies about them as babies/toddlers at the beginning from the parents. Besides misery loves company and as an addict myself I enjoy watching people who are more fucked up than I am.

I used to like the show but it’s become tired and I disagree with its philosophy and modus operandi now. It’s more than a tad exploitative at times, or at others the people obviously know they’re on the show, and always everyone is going take everythin away and banish the hopeless addicts to the dust if they don’t stop and do what they suggest with their help whisking them away to abstinence only and AA.

As someone who has been intervened on before I'm not a fan of the show. It pretty much sucks when your family thinks that it's ok to do that to people.

It’s more than a tad exploitative at times

Gee ya think?

:LOL:

I liked the guy, can't remember the episode, who used to do fat lines of crystal meth and then go run out into the woods with an axe...that was a good one

Oh, and the naked tweaker lady who chose jail over treatment. I liked that one too.

I like the meth ones lol

As someone who has been intervened on before I'm not a fan of the show. It pretty much sucks when your family thinks that it's ok to do that to people.
Its a model of approaching treatment which I think should be axed completely. Formal interventions with an interventionist. Sometimes people need to be intervened on but the manner and style these drug user interventions follow isn’t a positive one. I don’t understand why people can’t learn to communicate better then that.