Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Interesting Workshops: Psychoactives as Robust Psycho-Therapeutic tool

debor

Greenlighter
Dear all!

Given the fact that is not usual to find workshops related to psychedelic therapy of this quality and focus, I share a link to two novel workshops that will be held in September in Ibiza:

http://www.aya2014.com/en/workshops-2/

I hope this is of your interest!

Seems to be a lot of interest developing in ayahuasca. Considering the nausea, I find the appeal rather perplexing. Maybe it's worth it, I don't know.

jajaja.. yes you are right! but sometimes to vomit with ayahuasca involves a psychosomatic component, which could be more liberating than problematic...

anyway, this workshops don`t talk just about ayahuasca, also includes other psychedelics

The site did also mention LSD. This program, workshop or whatever, is apparently in Spain, a country which has decriminalized drugs, including LSD. Trafficking is still illegal though, so I guess they can't actually sell or provide the drugs to people. I don't know how they get around that. Maybe if it's a "medical" purpose it wouldn't be prosecuted, I don't know. If they get away with it maybe we'll see more such operations popping up in Spain. Many of the people espousing ayahuasca use are rather well off Californians who apparently have no problems with paying $250 per person for ayahuasca ceremonies so taking a flight to Spain for something like this would likely not be a problem for them either. The company will probably make a lot of money from this.

Well, in Spain is decriminalized personal use but sale and medical prescription it is not legal.

jeje... well, first policeman give you a penalty and if you have a small amount, you can say in the courts that is personal use. In this case you don't have to pay.

Under this law, in Spain there are many cannabis social clubs now.

Drug problems also went down in Spain after the decriminalization. Too bad the US and UK aren't as smart as Spain. They like wasting money.