• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Interesting vomiting while taking xanax and smoking weed

hamez

Greenlighter
Delirium from mixing xanax, vyvanse, and weed

Hello all!

This is my first question on bluelight. I would like apologize in advance if I make any mistakes and/or break a rule. First off i'd like to give a little background. I smoke weed everyday and have been for around 2 years now. As well as having experienced plenty of other substances. My amphetamine and xanax tolerance is very low considering I have only used them a hand full of times, however I weigh 160lbs so i'm not a lightweight.
This morning I took 1mg of xanax before my classes, and then 60mg of vyvanse around an hour later. Felt great the next few hours. Nice and elevated and slightly euphoric, but certainly not a very "Intense" high. Around 2 hours after taking the vyvanse, I took another 1mg of xanax. I Still felt a light stimulating high just a tad sleepier. Took the bus home from my classes, then stopped by a buddies house. He gave me 120mg worth of vyvanse, which I promptly swallowed, then walked back to my place. By the time I make it home around a half hour later the vyvanse hasn't kicked in yet, and I decide to smoke a few bowls. Before smoking I felt only a gentle buzz from the xanax and vyvanse I took earlier that morning. I smoked a decent amount within the span of around 20 mins. At this point my high became very intense. Strong feelings of both xanax and weed suddenly hit me. Felt as though I was on 4mg of xanax instead of the 2mg I had taken throughout the day. I experienced a few minutes of strong euphoria, then suddenly lost all of my energy. It felt as though I weighed 300 lbs. The use of my limbs became difficult. I then laid down on my bed and closed my eyes (The only thing I had the energy for) and became struck with brutal anxiety. I experienced shortness of breath, some delirium, a brief period of closed eye hallucinations and a strong sense of dissociation. This panicky and incapacitated feeling continued until I had a sudden urge to vomit. Went outside and threw up repeatedly. It's been around 30 minutes after this. I feel much better and I have my energy back. Still pretty high. The reason for my posting is simply out of curiosity, and to gain some knowledge to prevent such events happening in the future. Does anyone have a clue as to why my high escalated so quickly, and became so negative? Did smoking weed somehow induce a delayed reaction from the xanax? Finally, will throwing up waste the 120mg of vyvanse I took around an hour prior?

Thanks for reading. Have a nice one guys.

Last edited:
Although the time frame isn't exactly clear, not sure how long the classes were and what not, for someone claiming little tolerance to these drugs, minus the pot, it sounds like you took too much in too short an amount of time, despite not yet feeling the Vyvanse (it was still in there doing chemical stuff), and then burning down on a lot of presumably potent bud, and your body just wasn't having it, so said "drugs be purged!". Probably a good thing, because otherwise you might have gotten even more uncomfortably high and ill. Mind your dosages and drug mixing in the future instead of just munching pills.