• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Interesting Interviews/appearances

LuGoJ

Bluelighter
I noticed there wasn't a thread dedicated to interviews(or other guest appearances) of interesting/weird/unique people. Now there is.

I'll start it off with an old clip of frank zappa on crossfire. I always thought he had very interesting things to say, especially during this time in our history. Music industry could still learn a lot from this man.

Dinner For Five is pretty interesting. Epicly Later'd is cool doing biopics of skateboard pros.

Interesting interviews in this include Carl Cox, Scanner, BT and many others, great if you were into raves in the 90's.

good idea for a thread.

recommend checkin out this cronenberg on his work. really get into his thinking process.

^ cool. depending on the day ya ask me, i could easily say eXistenZ or videodrome as my favorite movie. but yea its a good listen, i converted it to mp3 and played it while going for a walk.

not sure if you are aware but his son is directs as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiviral_(film)

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

all of harmony korine's interviews on letterman are hilarious

apparently he admitted he was high (op8s?) in all of them, and i can kind of hear it in his voice and gestures, but idk, i just wouldnt risk that myself haha

Last edited: