• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Interesting 4-aco-DMT trip, something wanted me to go deeper?

JrReflecto

Greenlighter
I have ingested 4-aco-DMT around 3 times in the past, and I find it a substance that is quite peaceful and pretty forgiving.
My girlfriend and I decided to ingest some a few days before this date and made sure to create a proper setting and made sure we were in good spirits before our trip.My girlfriend does not trip often so we really wanted to make sure to do this properly.

At around 6:45PM I ingested ~23mg of 4-aco-DMT (Scaled out at 23mg could be +/- a few mgs) and my girlfriend took ~12mg (both orally.) 20 minutes later I began to feel the usual signs of the come up, more talkative, somewhat restless energy, and excitement for what was to come.

We were just hanging out in our apartment listening to music when all of a sudden I begin to lose all of my energy and start feeling incredibly sedated and felt the need to lay down. I then felt as if I were almost paralyzed and could not move if I wanted to, though it was very comfortable and peaceful. I then felt an incredibly strong need to close my eyes so I did and began to see very intricate mandala-like patterns with fluorescent colour and they would change very quickly to completely new patterns until it reached one final pattern and inside was the face of the Egyptian pharaoh-dog I believe is called Anubis.

It was just the face of Anubis in the middle of a mandala inciting me to "go deeper," though not verbally as the image was not alive, it was just a still image. It's like I had time to consider if I wanted to go deeper, then I decided tonight was not the night because I needed to be there for my girlfriend and whatever it was understood that, and it all ended instantly and I was back to the energized-empathetic normal level where I could socialize with my girlfriend again.

All this to say I found this incredibly interesting and am wondering if anyone else has had something similar with this substance. My attitude when I take psychedelics is definitely one of self-discovery and self healing, and I am the type of person who wants to go deeper when on psychs, when most of my peers feel the need to try to hang onto "reality".

Next time I use this substance I will dose close ~30mg with my girlfriend there to trip-sit and am hoping for a type of experience where I can truly travel into my mind.

Is this a good substance for this type of venture?

Thanks

I guess it was your curiosity that wanted to go deeper... yes I have found 4-AcO-DMT to be relatively relaxed and the deepness really always creeps up on it me but should not be underestimated because it can still lead to precarious situations. Apart from that, sure it goes deep quite inconspicuously and there are many visions to be had.

Psilocin itself was much more high-wound for me, not inconspicuous at all going about it while giving the same nature of visions. I always felt much more directly present and not submerged in a vision in some other place. This doesn't mean however that 4-AcO-DMT is always forgiving or goes about unpunished. Still keep the same reservations as always. It's M.O. may initially be less disruptive or exciting, but you are still "all in".

Yes it should be fit for travelling inward like that if you have built a good rapport with it so far. Just don't have your girlfriend doing more heavy-duty (high-ish doses she did not ask for understandingly) stuff for reasons like wanting to stay on the same vibe or that is has been forgiving so far. If something were to disturb you, it can make it just that more fucked up to work with. I have been there, my best friend have been there.

It's good stuff, but just understand it well before you ask a lot of it.

The type of experience you are looking for, relative to 4-aco-dmt, is simply a matter of dose. With a high enough dose of this substance, you will trip harder than you ever thought possible.

30mg is a good starting point for going deeper, IMO. You get the introspection and spirituality, but you are still generally aware that you are tripping, and still have some amount of control. In my experience, 45-50mg takes you to a different dimension (this is my personal sweet spot), and the experience can be glorious. 60-80mg is a whole other animal - you will go headfirst into the abyss, and the universe will shatter - which can be profoundly beautiful, or incredibly confusing and terrifying.

All of this is to say, you need to find the right dose to get you where you want to be. Be conservative, and work your way up in small increments, while taking all the necessary precautions.

me and my buds went through 7g's this summer. High doses like 100mg+ are fucked. I Passed out and talked to a floating head of stalin.

also pissed my pants

4-AcO-DMT is just about the best substance you could get for this kind of depth, anything with -DMT is really. I'm not sure you're going to be able to go as deep as you'd like with your girlfriend there though. I'd honestly forgo having her tripsit if she's understanding to the fact that having another person there can seriously damper the heights to which you can reach in a deep psychedelic experience.

Edit: I honestly wouldn't go anywhere as high as TheChin is saying to. 4-AcO-DMT is the chemical I have the most experience with, and if the dosage you did of 23mg this past time was as strong and immersive as described as well as also catalyzing a spiritual experience, there's no reason to go much higher. High doses can be a lot of fun in the insanity experienced, but I've found them to almost without fail be less useful for actual spiritual progress and work.

Double edit: This is coming from someone who's done 95mg of this stuff once and turned entirely primal and animalistic. I know the territory.

me and my buds went through 7g's this summer. High doses like 100mg+ are fucked. I Passed out and talked to a floating head of stalin.

also pissed my pants

You talked to Floaseph recently? What did he say?