• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Interaction between tramadol and MXP?

bunge

Bluelighter
Hi guys, ive not been about for a while but i have a quick question if you guys can spare a min please?:)

Ive been using tramadol fairly regularly lately and have found some MXP that has been sat in a drawer for a couple of months.
Now, i took 200mg of tramadol last night and 100mg at approx 11am this morning. Would i be safe to use MXP about 8-9pm tonight? I wont be taking anymore tramadol tonight but im concerned by SS and seizure risk (though i have no history of seizures at all).
I also take 600mg Lyrica daily and 45mg mirtazapine.
So do i risk it guys?:D

You're allowing ample amount of time between consumption of each drug respectively, but to be honest, I would refrain from using anything with serious affinity for Serotonin in the same 24 hour period as Tramadol. Tramadol itself has a pretty narrow therapeutic index anyway. 50mg-100mg being an appropriate starting dose and 300mg being enough to provoke serious complications. You really don't want to be throwing anything else into the mix with such a touchy substance.

I would advise against "risking it". It's a recreational drug experience you're after, correct? You're not needing to take something to get unsick or to stabilize yourself. You're just looking for kicks. There's nothing wrong with that, but take into account your heatlh and wellbeing. Let the Methoxyphenidine sit in your drawer for one more night while you get the Tramadol out of your system. You'll save yourself some anxiety and the potential for complications.

Don't be a bastard Jeb. Bluelight is conducted in English, yet English is not the native language of many of our members. If you can understand what they're trying to say -which you should, unless you're an idiot- why not just leave it be and add something constructive to the discussion.

I've read some of your other posts man and you're off to a bad start. We don't need negative unhelpful people on the forums. It only makes others less inclined to post and detracts from meaningful discussion of harm reduction.

Thank you Kief' Richards (clever handle as well.lol), superb answer and matched my decision perfectly!lol.

I cant see what that guys problem was and for the record: i am English!.
Thank again kief'.:)