• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Insomnia/hot flashes starting 5 days after taking...

newkid_trying

Greenlighter
untested -- Insomnia/hot flashes starting 5 days after taking...

I took a pill recently and five days later I started having really severe insomnia.

Everytime I try to sleep I get really hot. Like my body can't regulate it's temperature. When I'm awake I'm fine, but when I try to enter like the second stage of sleep that involves actually being unconscious, I just get so hot and can't seem to get to that place.

The first night was the worst, I only slept 1 hour. Tonight I've slept maybe 3, and I don't know what I can expect for tomorrow or if I need should be taking something. Like meltonin or sleeping pills.

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THIS LATENT ONSET OF INSOMNIA HAPPENING BEFORE???

I just don't understand why this is happening now. Whereas the night I took, and a few nights after I slept fine.

Last edited:
Okay.. You took a pill of what? Have you tested it with a reagent, just so we know you had mdma or something else. :)

For a while after taking a drug like MDMA, you may be more vulnerable to anxiety (since the drug will create temporary tolerance to your brain's own serotonin, which helps regulate mood.) So, if there is a link (and it could just be coincidence) that's probably what's going on.

I'd try an over-the-counter sleep aid, get some exercise and try to relax; if it is a lingering drug effect, it will fade away.

Sorry not to be a butthole but this is vague ... whatever you took could be the culprit but we don't know what ya took ...
you could just be reacting to gluten for all we know.