• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injection

Blazerman87

Greenlighter
Hi, im new to this forum. However ive been injecting cocaine for a month or two now because i come across it quite often now. My main question is how to purify it because as most of you know product changes and may be cut with something else. Well the stuf i got recently doesnt dissolve clear like the last stuff and gets real thick and white. So what i would loke to know is how i get it separated or what do i use to extract the cocaine?

I know this is late but it sort of sounds like it’s either some bs that this dude ripped you off and sold you flour or something or it mine be some sort of pills it was cut with cause usually pills do exactly that if you try to inject them.

But I know you proably did some or already or figured it out by now but I hope this helps you out a bit for the future.

I'm moving this thread as these types of are outside the scope of New Members Introduction.

You’re going to want to perform and acid base extraction of the cocaine from the cuts. I don’t know if anyone has written that up on this forum and I don’t want to link to other forums so google a/b (acid/base) cocaine purification.

This is really the basis of the same process you would use for most drugs. You are taking advantage of changing solubility as the pH of the substance/solution changes.

If you don’t have a large enough quantity of product to purify (you will lose a small amount), I would recommend just filtering out the water insolvable with a rig stuffed with cotton or even a coffee filter.

Also, you may want to give your dealer a chance to make things right or give him one last chance because it’s time to switch dealers if he’s giving you coke cut with hella insolubles or crushed Ritalin.

Maybe do a small line to figure out what it is.