• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting oxycodone

jrey

Bluelighter
Is it possible to IV oxycodone 30mg Roxies? If so, is less needed when injected to aboud overdose?
If someone needed at least five 30 mg roxies to get high by orally taking them all at once, can that person IV the same amount?

No, do not IV pills. Just take them orally, it’s got a good bio availability. There is nothing to gain from shooting pills except a high chance of fucking up your limb/body.

Yup you guys are right. I ended up injecting them that day and i felt like it was such a waste. I’ve been clean since then but I might relapse this moment since I’m sitting next to 100 norcos and i cannot help myself.

Hey OP, I'm sorry, I actually meant to answer this a while ago :(

From a Harm Reduction perspective, injecting solution from crushed pills without micron filters is really frowned upon. The binders and fillers are not good for you when injected.

With that being said, you can inject these pills if crushed and in solution. You definitely want to filter through ar least cotton, and why not filter it twice? The issue will be that you need 5 of these pills at once. I'm not sure how many a standard rig will hold.

I know you want to inject, but please keep in mind that Oxycodone has one of the most favourable bioavailabilities of all common Opioids. It's not like Heroin. You will get a similar end effect by consuming orally.

But... if you are dealing with 5 pills at once as you say, this would be a perfect opportunity to try rectal administration. I'm a major advocate of this route of administration. You can put all of those pills easily into a 10ml oral syringe and then administer the solution rectally.

You get a faster onset than oral and many find this ROA actually has effects that differentiate it from others. You're meeting yourself halfway by not injecting but taking it rectally. That is just my opinion, but I really stand by it.

Have you tried monkey watering it? The BA of opioids tends to be ~50% when you sniff it across the board. I read that nasal solutions increase the BA significantly. I have been reading about this ROA but have yet to try it. Look up "nasal atomizer" on google. It looks promising.