• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting Morphine Sulphate ampoules with a medium to high tolerance

Etterwonde

Bluelighter
Hi all. This is my first post on BlueLight in a very long time, so please don't go to hard on me. Also, English is not my native tongue, but I will try my very best to craft a somewhat comprehensible text.

So this is my situation:
I recently ordered 10 ampoules of Morphine Sulphate. They all contain 1 ml of said substance, with a concentration of 10 mg/ml. Now, I used to have a huge tolerance for opioids: I used to take over 1200 mg of OxyContin a day (I had an unlimited supply at the time), in addition to some MS Contin and a whole lot of benzodiazepines and alcohol (yes, I know that's a dangerous combination, yet I have never taken an overdose in my entire life). This was in 2012, but I always had the impression that my tolerance has somewhat stayed with me, even after months of being clean. Now, I went to rehab in the beginning of July of this year, and I left there one month ago. In the last month, I have used some Heroin and OxyContin, but to my surprise, this time my tolerance seemed to be severely lowered.

Now, I have used on and off during this last month, but not in excess. I did notice, however, that 120 milligram of OxyCodone did very little. The same applies for Dihydrocodeine: 1200 mgs barely gave me an itch. With (decent) Heroin however, It only takes me 20 puffs to start nodding. So I was wondering: how should I approach the use of these ampoules of Morphine Sulphate? I am going to try to IV them, but I have extremely tiny veins, which makes intravenous administration a real bitch, if not almost impossible. So a second option would be deep subcutaneous injection, although I REALLY want to experience the IV rush at least once!

Anyway, I was wondering about the following:

1. How does 10 mg of intravenous Morphine Sulphate compare to 10 mg of intramuscular Morphine Sulphate in terms of strength and rush?
  2. Would using the veins in my hand be as effective as using the veins in the inside of my elbow? They are more pronounced, so I guess they would be easier to inject into.
  3. Would'nt it be more effective to use a syringe that can hold more than 1CC, in order to administer more Morphine in one shot? If so, how much should the syringe hold in order to both give a good rush AND be practical in use? I don't feel like giving myself 10 injections in order to receive a diminished rush.
  4. What gaughe of needle is desired for intravenous injection? Please take into consideration the fact that I do have very fine veins.
  5. How much of IV Morphine would be equal to 240 of Oxycodone taken orally?
  6. Is the use of a tourniquet absolutely necesarry? Even when the veins in my hand are rather thickly visible?

Thanks in advance, and I apologize in advance for any questions that may be perceived as stupid.

Greetings,
Sarah

this is gonna be rough to hear - but real. those ampuoules are too dilute. you either need to evaporate some, and weigh and shoot the powder, or just drink em. i'd say roughly 50 - 70mg iv might be what you're looking for, 30mg iv fucks me up and 80mg of oxy orally will get me super high. but honestly, i feel like morphine really shines orally. it lasts for fucking ever. I'd just eat 200mg of morph and call it a day :)

this is gonna be rough to hear - but real. those ampuoules are too dilute. you either need to evaporate some, and weigh and shoot the powder, or just drink em. i'd say roughly 50 - 70mg iv might be what you're looking for, 30mg iv fucks me up and 80mg of oxy orally will get me super high. but honestly, i feel like morphine really shines orally. it lasts for fucking ever. I'd just eat 200mg of morph and call it a day :)
How would I dilute them whilst keeping them sterile? I'm not really up for that idea. Sterility is something I find very important. What about some 2.5 ml syringes, for instance? Those would allow me to administer all 10 vials in only 4 shots.

Would 100 mg of IV Morphine even give me a decent high, considering I need like 240 mg of oxycodone orally/intranasally to get a strong high? Personally, I would think it would.

Also, since I have very tiny veins: how does an intramuscular injection compare to an intravenous one? Is there still a rush involved? Because I really want to experience that famous Morphine rush, and I reckon now is the time.

Oh, and I have 2 Substitol capsules (200 mgs of Morphine each) coming my way as well. I'm planning on taking them both at one, so 400 mg in one go.

Keep in mind that I'm a small female, so I should require less than a heavy-set male.

Best regards,
Etterwonde

400mg morphine in one go is a very high dose. Even half that amount is quite a bit. I know that tolerance varies a fair bit from person to person, but maybe just try one of those capsules at a time?

400mg morphine in one go is a very high dose. Even half that amount is quite a bit. I know that tolerance varies a fair bit from person to person, but maybe just try one of those capsules at a time?

Last week, I crushed and snorted a 120 mg OxyContin tablet (yes, they do exist in Europe). I felt a little itch and a mild sense of euphoria, but that was it. Three days ago, I took 1200 milligrams of Dihydrocodeine, I felt next to nothing. I'm pretty sure I can handle 400 milligrams of Morphine. They are time-release as well, so I won't be getting it all in my system at once, although I will be consuming hard liquor in order to try to break the time-release, like alcohol does with Palladone (Hydromorphone HCL) capsules, as well as take approximately 70 milligrams of Roche brand Valium and maybe a few Pfizer brand Xanax tablets to boost the high. And a non-central acting antihistamine, of course, to combat the motherfucking itch.

I sincerely hope that will be enough, because I'm chasing that one high where I took 100 milligrams of OxyContin, together with a few beers and 24 milligrams of Bromazepam. That was the best high I have ever experienced in my whole life. I was just out of rehab at that time. I'm just out of rehab now as well, but my tolerance seems to be higher than it was back then...

You might think that I'll be pushing it, but I really think I'm not.

im injection of morph kindof sucks and will not give you the rush you seek. with tiny veins, adminstering a 2.5ml shot is going to be a pain in the ass - you will have to find a very thin luer lock tip for a 3ml barrel, and your technique needs to be good. but me, I would let it all evaporate entirely on a very clean ceramic plate, scrape up the dry crystal and weigh it out by mg from there.

im injection of morph kindof sucks and will not give you the rush you seek. with tiny veins, adminstering a 2.5ml shot is going to be a pain in the ass - you will have to find a very thin luer lock tip for a 3ml barrel, and your technique needs to be good. but me, I would let it all evaporate entirely on a very clean ceramic plate, scrape up the dry crystal and weigh it out by mg from there.
Why would a 2.5 ml shot be any more harder than a 1 ml shot?

That evaporation thing sounds like a feasible thing, yet I don't want to mess around with my ampoules too much, since I've paid over €70 for those 10 ampoules, hence I do not wish to waste one single milligram. I want every single µg in my cardiovascular system. I want it all in my veins. And I want it to be orgasmic, like my tight pink box is full of rigid cock, only better.

well, just try it. it's mainly the dimensions of the syringe. try with saline first and see. I would certainly evaporate it.

I'll try to answer some of your questions OP. There's not a high variability in terms of Bioavailability when comparing the different parenteral (injection) routes of administration, so don't get hung up on it. If you are after the rush, you're not going to be able to get it by any other means. Vaporization will probably come the closest. In my experience and according to medical literature, the Intramuscular route has a faster action than the Subcutaneous route, so you probably want to try that out.

All peripheral veins should be as effective as each other. At least the Bioavailability won't be effected. Some users claim that the rush is less intense when injected into a smaller or more distal (farther from the heart) vein, but I've never really been able to discern between them. If you can access veins in your hand then I say go for it, but be aware that they are more delicate and will die more quickly than the veins of your Cubital Fossa. The fact that you're using a sterile solution though will slow this process.

As far as the guague of needle, you should go for the smallest possible. The only problem is that the really small (27g - 29g) needles you encounter on insuling syringes typically aren't available for the larger barreled, luer-lock syringes. You need the small needle guague to access the smaller veins on your hand. If the guage is too large, you run the risk of blowing out your veins.

As far as the dosage goes, I'll tell you what I've told other people. All I would do is use an Opioid conversion chart/calculator to determine the equivalent dose, so I think for your own sake, you should give it a shot yourself so in the future, you'll be able to quickly and easily determine your needed dosage. There are several out there, pick whichever one you like best.

Lastly, a tourniqet is only required if you can't easily see or access your veins without one. If they're already popping out then there's no need.