• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting meth with no water

ToXicBuds74

Greenlighter
I gotta question for everyone yesterday I was okay on it i didnt have a shot since 1 am but I did another one on my break and I put the shards in the syringe put the plunger in and did the shot by letting the blood dissolve and i went back to work and by the time i got ready I had a black out and couldn't stop shaking and my lip was twitching so my question is with me doing it that way almost cause my self to OD on it?

Why the hell did you do that? There would have been solid pieces going straight to your heart. Too much all at once.

This is a harm reduction site. You have to iv properly if you are going to do it.

No offence but that sounds crazy! I don't think that's a very good idea! Please premix for your own safety!

Would that explain why it hit me fully for like another 5 min after because of a small prices going to my heart?

This has "joke" written all over it, no way such stupidity could be a serious post by a legitimate poster. Same with the double post in mental health by another brand new member. In fact, I'm kinda suspicious they might be same childish person with no life. No way someone does something like this, nor blows over 5 grand on a two month coke binge while working minimum wage. It all has "retarded nonsense cooked up a little friendless, jobless bored child with nothing better to do on weekend while not in elementary school" written all over it, sorry. I don't buy any of it. Not a bit.

And if indeed the case, I certainly don't find it humorous. Especially trying to say that it increased the high or whatever. It's not a funny joke to try to encourage people to do something that would likely kill most people that try it, fucking moron. (apologies if I am wrong OP, my anger and sentiments only apply if I am right- in which case, kick rocks kid)

Last edited:
Right. Water is often impossible to come by at the workplace. Gotta have employers who REALLY CARE ABOUT AND APPRECIATE their employees in order to be afforded such fancy workplace environments with such rare luxuries like employee water. I hear ya man. Employers don't even throw us scraps no more....fuckin assholes, I haven't had a workplace so great that it had water in AGES. Well, a couple, but it goes without saying the water wasn't accessible to employees, obviously- as is the case everywhere. Can't even begin to tell you how many dirty-handed meals I've eaten or even how many countless times I've literally passed away of thirst while on the clock. Rough times man....

I can play along..

Last edited:
Using the blood you pull back to dissolve the shards IS an actual prefered method for some users.
I've seen several people do it. They told me it made the rush moee intense even with a smaller dose....and that since their blood was warm and they knew it was already clean and safe to be in their body it was the best way to do it.....personally I've never tried it. But I know for sure it isn't a joke.

Why the hell did you do that? There would have been solid pieces going straight to your heart. Too much all at once.

This is a harm reduction site. You have to iv properly if you are going to do it.
If the pieces had to pass through the needle to be injected they were probably small enough that they dissolved before they got anywhere near the heart.