• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting ketamine?

Bmwm8

Bluelighter
Not sure why this popped in my head, but has anybody ever injected ketamine? I’m curious how it would feel? I don’t do IV. I would do I am or sub queue if that’s an option.
Has anybody injected ketamine? How is it different than snorting it?

I have some incredible ketamine powder. I’d like to turn it into an injectable maybe. It’s easier to do that way as long as I do I am or sub. I’m kind of curious.

Any feedback is appreciated

Not sure why this popped in my head, but has anybody ever injected ketamine? I’m curious how it would feel? I don’t do IV. I would do I am or sub queue if that’s an option.
Has anybody injected ketamine? How is it different than snorting it?

I have some incredible ketamine powder. I’d like to turn it into an injectable maybe. It’s easier to do that way as long as I do I am or sub. I’m kind of curious.

Any feedback is appreciated
I never snorted ketamine I’ve only IM injected it,it was pharmaceutical grade liquid made for injection,I first did 50mg and thought it was the trippiest dreamlike drug experience I’ve ever had then I was told that 100 mg was a safe dose to do and would be even more fun which it was,,,,I can’t wait to travel again and score a few bottles to bring home with me..
A week before I bought that bottle I was given IV ketamine in the hospital for dental pain and it hit me full force in seconds and I was instantly put in lalaland from it IV,I was given 50mg and I know that because it was itemized on my bill ,when I found a bottle of it about a week later I used it IM then just layer down and closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride.
It’s not the kinda high you can still function normally on,at least I couldn’t,I did it then laid down,if you IV it I suggest you do so while sitting in a recliner just to be safe..

I never snorted ketamine I’ve only IM injected it,it was pharmaceutical grade liquid made for injection,I first did 50mg and thought it was the trippiest dreamlike drug experience I’ve ever had then I was told that 100 mg was a safe dose to do and would be even more fun which it was,,,,I can’t wait to travel again and score a few bottles to bring home with me..
A week before I bought that bottle I was given IV ketamine in the hospital for dental pain and it hit me full force in seconds and I was instantly put in lalaland from it IV,I was given 50mg and I know that because it was itemized on my bill ,when I found a bottle of it about a week later I used it IM then just layer down and closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride.
It’s not the kinda high you can still function normally on,at least I couldn’t,I did it then laid down,if you IV it I suggest you do so while sitting in a recliner just to be safe..
Ty for ur feedback.
I’m a puasy. I won’t iv anything but I’ll do IM. I may make some up because I have powder that came from a pharmacy made for human use. Pretty amazing stuff.

I use to administer Ketamine HCL salts IV injection back in my “Speedball days” lol

although lightly snorting a thin long line of Ketamine is sufficient, ideal, easy, rapid onset, hi bioavailability, etc, in medical settings Ketamine is injected (now a nasal mist spray is available by prescription)

only 1/6th the amount is needed roughly to achieve the same effects as snorting a nice line

onset is Sooo rapid via I.V. injection you should be relaxing in bed sitting up watching tv, or on couch, etc ….less than 5 seconds your audible sensory will change, almost like a “Bellringer” . Super safe as your breathing and heart rate will not be effected but you can be too anesthetized (K-Hole)

I use to take pulverized Oxy-IR / Dilaudid tablets (mostly illicit Heroin) 15 years ago when it really was quality Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) probably 30-40% purity average / sometimes 50-60% was not uncommon. Obviously this is an educated guess, but I’d say very accurate. I always tested positive for morphine, never Fent or other stuff, which Heroin metabolizes into (no 6-MAM on test strip at time)

So relatively, quality decent purity Heroin (or Oxy/HM), decent Cocaine, and near pharmaceutical grade Ketamine in a single shot. Was pure bliss :)

….my preferred Ultimate Speedball :)
Heroin 4 parts
Cocaine 1.5 parts
Ketamine 0.5 parts

I use to administer Ketamine HCL salts IV injection back in my “Speedball days” lol

although lightly snorting a thin long line of Ketamine is sufficient, ideal, easy, rapid onset, hi bioavailability, etc, in medical settings Ketamine is injected (now a nasal mist spray is available by prescription)

only 1/6th the amount is needed roughly to achieve the same effects as snorting a nice line

onset is Sooo rapid via I.V. injection you should be relaxing in bed sitting up watching tv, or on couch, etc ….less than 5 seconds your audible sensory will change, almost like a “Bellringer” . Super safe as your breathing and heart rate will not be effected but you can be too anesthetized (K-Hole)

I use to take pulverized Oxy-IR / Dilaudid tablets (mostly illicit Heroin) 15 years ago when it really was quality Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) probably 30-40% purity average / sometimes 50-60% was not uncommon. Obviously this is an educated guess, but I’d say very accurate. I always tested positive for morphine, never Fent or other stuff, which Heroin metabolizes into (no 6-MAM on test strip at time)

So relatively, quality decent purity Heroin (or Oxy/HM), decent Cocaine, and near pharmaceutical grade Ketamine in a single shot. Was pure bliss :)

….my preferred Ultimate Speedball :)
Heroin 4 parts
Cocaine 1.5 parts
Ketamine 0.5 parts
Yup totally agree,the 1 IV shot I received in the hospital hit almost instantly and in 15-20 seconds I was no longer able to understand what they were saying,I could hear noises which were their voices but I didn’t understand what was being said because it was no longer a language,,

You definitely need to be laying down while doing ketamine,,,cool high though,

I can’t imagine folks doing this in a club setting unless sniffing it does hit you the same way,as intense….

I was at an outdoor patio in the summer with my good friend and we were having drinks ….I was in a mood were I was a little reserved, not too outgoing or social….my bud lays out a FAT line of Ketamine and I blast it. WOW, within minutes the most pleasurable euphoric rush came over me, immediately a talkative social butterfly, outgoing, happy, laughing, got up, started chatting up girls at other tables, Amazing drug, “Special K” - Ketamine HCL

However, taking too much will cause you to go into the “K-hole” where you can’t move lol, might appear drunk or intoxicated and will need to be assisted to a seat close by to lay there in full anesthesia lol

Ketamine in now a legal pharmaceutical prescription drug in Canada….I can purchase it online right now, 1,000 mg in a nasal spray bottle for $200 CDN…….or I can just purchase legally near pharmaceutical grade Ketamine HCL crystals for 1 gram / 1,000mg at half the cost at $100.…which is basically pharmaceutical grade.

LSD (the cleanest potent acid I’ve ever had)
Psilocybin
DMT
Ketamine
MDMA (very poor quality)
MDA
4-MMC (near pharmaceutical grade) 900% SERT increase / 500% DAT increase (MDMA meets Cocaine)
ONLY ships within Canada as 4-Methyl MethCathinone is a CII and will not clear customs
Pregabalin (Lyrica) near pharmaceutical grade
Gabapentin
Baclofen
Alprazolam 0.5mg Apo-Tex
Lorazepam 1mg

All easily ordered online, clear net ……only ships within Canada 🇨🇦…..Canada Post ships to my front door a brand new in the box Colt AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine 5.56mm NATO “assault rifle” and many, many, many handguns lol……the postman has no freaking idea what their carrying …..a small padded envelope of various pharmaceutical compounds :) Xpresspost, tracking number, signature required so they don’t leave my 2 thousand dollar Colt 1911 .45 pistol on my porch and leave lol……some porch pirate takes it and leaves lol

Last edited: