• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting heroin help

roxymoron

Greenlighter
Hello all,

Basically I?v started shooting my dope a few days ago (I?ve been snorting and smoking for a long time but would like to save money) and I feel like I must be doing something wrong as I am not feeling high let alone getting a rush from the shot.

I know the stuff I have is potent as I?ve gotten plenty high off chasing and sniffing it, but in the past couple days Iv injected 6 times with no apparent results. I?m hoping someone can tell me what I?m doing wrong.

I assumed after the first few tries I didn?t feel anything because I didn?t use enough, but today I just shot two bags (.2 g?) and had the same result.

The heroin I have is white powder from the east coast and it dissolves immediately when I add water to it in a spoon. Ive been using about 30 units of water and then adding a piece of rolled up cotton ball as a filter. When I draw it up into the barrel I don?t get the full 30 units but usually around 20, which seems like I?m losing a lot. I?m wondering if the cotton is absorbing all the heroin and I?m left with mostly water in the syringe? I know it?s common to use cotton so I?m confused why this would be a problem for me.

I?m fairly certain I have been hitting the vein properly (I have pretty visible veins in my forearms) because when I pull back the plunger to register, blood starts to ooze back into the barrel. Regardless, if there?s a chance I?v missed the vein these few tries is that something I should be worried about? Even if iv been missing the vein, I feel like I should still feel it at least a little, right?

Id really appreciate any advice anyone could give to this noob Iv user!

Ise more than 30 units of water man, come on. Use close to 100 units, make sure H is dissolved, and if it resembles fine southeast powder, I guess a SMALL cotton ball at the tip of the needle-you should lose practically nothing/5% if the water

Seriously, more water, less cotton, don’ Waste product-and you would need pretty good heroin to get high off 0.2 grams-just saying, ~100mg H should be a lot for a normal person, and 1(0ng, awesome though if you don’t buy buy in bulk, bayou tend to get a lower %. Now use the search engine for some pointers, adjust dose if necessary and move one from there

Thanks for the reply Lorne. I figured .2 would be plenty since it?s enough to give me a nice buzz if I?m chasing. I just tried again with 60 units of water but I totally boofed it?the plunger is hard to pull back on my syringe so when I tried to register it the needle moved around and then when I undid my tourniquet it moved around some more so I completely missed the vein I think... it started to hurt a bit and a small bump has formed at the injection site but I?m hoping it?s not a big deal and that?s just standard for missed shots.. please let me know if I should be worried about the bump! Have heard nasty stories about abscesses and would not like to experience that myself haha

You are using fresh rigs right?

You have to not guck around and concentrate mate.

Theres an iv guide up in the links at the top of the page.

Want to avoid abscesses? Use new rigs and have clean skin.