• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Injecting Cocaine?

EmptyHollow

Greenlighter
I've been injecting heroin for about 14 years and have never had an issue with my veins or finding a vein or anything. But since dope is all Fent and garbage these days I started doing a speedball of dope and coke. Didn't have an issue with my veins then. Now I go to the methadone clinic and I'm injecting cocaine. I am having a hell of a time finding veins. If I find one if I don't inject it quick the spot I found disappears. I understand that cocaine makes your veins constrict but Jesus Christ my arms and veins are a mess. I have to wait like 24 hours in between shots. I love the euphoria of doing a cocaine shot. Anyone have any tips? I know drugs are bad and I'm going to die blah blah blah. So any tips on anything that might help me?

I've been injecting heroin for about 14 years and have never had an issue with my veins or finding a vein or anything. But since dope is all Fent and garbage these days I started doing a speedball of dope and coke. Didn't have an issue with my veins then. Now I go to the methadone clinic and I'm injecting cocaine. I am having a hell of a time finding veins. If I find one if I don't inject it quick the spot I found disappears. I understand that cocaine makes your veins constrict but Jesus Christ my arms and veins are a mess. I have to wait like 24 hours in between shots. I love the euphoria of doing a cocaine shot. Anyone have any tips? I know drugs are bad and I'm going to die blah blah blah. So any tips on anything that might help me?
Stop doing that shit ASAP, you're wrecking your circulatory system and health overall.
not worth fking up your body for that lil "I feel like I'm dying" rush.