• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting Amphetamine (Sulphate not meth)

Simwod

Greenlighter
Product dissolves when heated but turns back into paste quickly as it cools down, blocking the pin.
Is citric acid or vitamin C needed to help the amphetamine stay dissolved?
Someone did try with citric acid but the hit wasn't as strong as expected. Any chemistry nerds know if the citric acid would decrease the potency of the the amphetamine?

I grew up with base heads who would bang it up living in my town, but never found out exactly how its meant to be done. I'm a seasoned pro at injecting heroin and cocaine, but dont know much about this amphetamine. (Its not meth!). Any advice?

How much are you trying to shoot?

I've never injected sulphate myself, but I imagine things like heat and citric aren't that good, cause it's usually so heavily cut you'll just be adding more cut than anything else into the mix...citric would only be needed if it was freebase but it's not meant for smoking.

I'm sure some euro speed injectors will chime in soon!

Having read all of this fantastically comprehensive post:

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/amphetamine-faq.192191/

...I can see that street base mainly consists of adulterants, and we should have no desire to IV it, definitely not in it's current state anyway, no matter how STRONG the manufacturer claims it to be. You cant be sure what damage the impurities will do, and your veins can only take so much of a battering anyway, even with the purest product.

Once your tolerance goes up it's FAR more sensible to just give it a rest for a while.

Thanks for everyone's input though.

Hey buddy. An important factoid about Amphetamine pharmacology is how it is effected by the Ph of one's urine. Urinary Ph is mediated by one's intake of substances. Antacids will, for instance, make one's urine more alkaline. A more alkaline environment can greatly increase the potency and duration of an Amphetamine experiemce.

I can only assume that by applying the baking soda to the substance, you might lower the total absorbed dose of Amphetamine. Here is some light reading on the subject that might help you understand.

[/URL]

Nah, you don't need any fucking shit there. sulphate mixes up pretty good with water. take it easy man, you got just shit stuff.

Sulphate should readily dissolve and stay dissolved. I always used to add a bit of heat just to speed things up, but that just dissolves more of the cut as well. Acid is definitely not required because sulphate is a salt.

Have a feeling what makes the shot turn back into a paste are probably insoluble cuts.
Amphetamine paste is usually very heavily cut.
Maybe acetone wash it before you inject some and use wheel filters.