View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Ingredients for DMT

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
I know VM&P naptha, but do I also need lye and ronson lighter fuel? Just wanted to be sure on this, I'm getting the stuff for a friend and we can't get together for a bit and he'd rather not mention anything through text or online. I don't know how much I'd need of any of these to make a few grams. I can get 1 gallon of the VM&P which I'd assume would suffice but I didn't know what brands people use for the other stuff.

Thanks

I would go check out the DMT nexus there's many different extraction teks described there that will tell you everything you need

Just to be clear, what you're talking about is extracting DMT from plant sources. It's already fully formed though, you just have to separate it from plant impurities, lipids, etc. The only ingredient in DMT is DMT. I'm not shooting to be a pedantic jackass here, just clarifying things; might help with keywords for a search engine, idk. I'd detail more on the process but it's against the rules here. DMT Nexus is the right site. Good luck.

I wasn't sure, I've seen people talk about VM&P naptha and other stuff. Of course I was with him yesterday but he fried my brain on 43% weed and I forgot all about it. Someone I know when I brought up VM&P naptha, lye and ronson lighter fuel mentioned it was probably SnowTek.