• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Infrequent user hair follicle

Detroitjohnsin

Greenlighter
Hey guys maybe you could give me some insight here. I was orderd to take a hair follicle. I have been 99 percent clean other then weed which is acceptable to test positive for as im a medical marijuana patient. That being said I think in the last five months I have taken 2 xanaxs both weeks apart. And I took 3 adderall at the same time. Everything I've read shows that occasional use dosent really show up on a hair follicle. Is thus true what are the chances it will show up.

Can I ask what this test is for? Work or court? At least they’re legal prescription drugs

Hey guys maybe you could give me some insight here. I was orderd to take a hair follicle. I have been 99 percent clean other then weed which is acceptable to test positive for as im a medical marijuana patient. That being said I think in the last five months I have taken 2 xanaxs both weeks apart. And I took 3 adderall at the same time. Everything I've read shows that occasional use dosent really show up on a hair follicle. Is thus true what are the chances it will show up.
Xanax probably wouldn’t be tested for in a drug screen.

Hair follicle tests are myths, that white residue is dihydrotestosterone or yeasts in there.

When hair follicle tests were originally made it was from people not bathing at all. To come up positive in a hair test you had to been clam baking cocaine or pot smoke and not washed your hair. They didn’t actually just take hairs by plucking them. They cut it at different places. But it’s fake anyone who bathes passed a hair follicle test and no one is fuming bowl of cocaine or white powdered drugs on people’s heads and sending them into be drug tested, on the scalp. It was a big joke.

All you have to do to beat a hair test is to wash your hair with regular shampoo or soap.

They didn’t actually test the follicle, nothing goes there drug related.

You must all be crazy dope fiends. Drug testing was created by me. All the losers shave their head before getting tested.

Well if I was your boss I’d give you random urine tests every other day.

And have my huge tit mistress girlfriend watch you pee.

We don’t lie man all of you do. We’re untouchable, if it was for Islam you wouldn’t even have drugs to use or drug tests to take.

I’m Al qa daa. Meaning Ala cazam as in we do magic instead of lie.