Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Information on DOF?

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have or know of any information about DOF? I have the opportunity to get some, and I think I will just because I like to collect psychedelics, but I can't find much on it. Specifically I'd love to read any sort of trip report. I'm not even sure of dosage, I've seen speculation that it's less potent than other DOXs though. Anything would be appreciated. If I get it and gather enough information to make an informed decision on dosage, I'll definitely write a report.

I have been interested in this chemical for a long time, so I would love to read a report about it.
Judging from the info in the 2c-f entry in pihkal it is likely to have a dosage around 15-20 mg.
Animal studies that have compared DOF to the highly potent DOI and DOB imply that the human activity will be some four to six times less than these two heavier halide analogues.

Is it related at all to 4-FA? The very sparse reports suggest it is mainly a stimulant.

According to Daniel Trachsel in his book Phenethylamine, DOF is inactive up to 10mg..
2C-F seems to be inactive as a psychedelic and I remember reading somewhere on BL that 25F-NBOMe is inactive too..

Last edited:
Well I guess we'll see... when I receive it I'll give it a go and be a guinea pig... I'll start in the microgram range and work up until I find activity. Mostly I'm excited to have something so obscure but it's also pretty cool to push new frontiers.

Man oh man, whyyyy?!? I'm sure it's more involved but it's seriously to bad we didn't get some DOEF! That seems like a winner! Oh well. I thought I recently read something about dosing but I need to search for it again. Excited to hear your reports.

Yeah, I know, I also wish for DOEF, I'd have gone with that instead for sure. Or DOET, but apparently it's banned wherever it is this is coming from. They did say they have plans for DOEF though so perhaps in the future we'll see that.

I truly hope so. To me it's always sounded like a great DOx. Ever since I've read about it I wanted to see it released!