• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Info on bipolar disorder and MDMA

Meli305

Greenlighter
I have been on seroquel for about 6 months and I have tried to roll about 6 times already I just recently found out why it wasn't hitting me is because of the seroquel, my question is what other meds are there for mania that will actually let me experience the euphoria and loving feeling of the X

You shouldn't be on Seroquel; That's a nasty drug. From my personal experience, it's like the doctor is giving people that are prone to suicidal thoughts a loaded gun. I found that Aderal SR is good for mania but the problem with it is that it is a schedule II drug so a written script is needed every month.

I am prescribed lithium, lamotrigine (lamictal), and lurasidone (latuda) -- rolling has not seemed to be hindered or blunted at all

I'm on Lithium, Lofepramine and L-tryptophan, have been for nearly ten years. No problem at all with rolling here =D

The body converts it to 5-htp. My psych describes it as a "top up" to my antidepressant

Seroquel is not a "nasty" drug - it's a literal life saver for people who need it.

Unless you're also on an SSRI or an SNRI, though, it shouldn't be interfering with MDMA metabolism. Are you testing your product?