L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Inexperienced with sex

Colibri

Greenlighter
Hello everyone this is a question mostly for men but women may chime in to if they feel their experience would be helpful. I'm relatively inexperienced with vanilla sex. I'm far from a virgin but have not had a lot of experience with straight sex. I have in the past been unable to come due to nerves and anxiety. My girl is staying the night at my place this weekend and she's implied she wants to make love for the first time. I suppose my biggest question is how long into sex do you typically begin to feel an orgasm build?

choke spank pull hair. slap her (if she asks you to.) I been fucking since 14 don't know what to tell you. the orgasm isn't really a timing thing

choke spank pull hair. slap her (if she asks you to.) I been fucking since 14 don't know what to tell you. the orgasm isn't really a timing thing
this is terrible advice. You can't just go in assuming she likes it rough.

Just tell her you arent ready yet if you arent and let it happen when you are both ready. You wouldnt expect her to sleep with you if she wasnt ready would you?

Go slowly first. Most people are okay with that unless they have indicated otherwise through your interactions.
Then discuss what you'd like to move further on. Either that night or later on :)

Not making fun, really, but if we all agreed it happened at exactly 9 minutes 23 seconds after first engagement, what would you do with that info? I mean, the orgasm mechanics are still the same even with notoriously temperamental vagina involved. Are you worried you might only "last" for 1:47? Sorry, but it might just go too quick first time, what with inducing rapid orgasm in males as one of a vagina's main design features.

Then I'd say, getting anxious won't help, that's when those oral skills come in, think of baseball . . . and then I'd remember that depending how old you are, we may actually have the same amount of recent experience.

Back when I still could get an erection, I think 2 mins was about par for the course. The first fuck I ever had lasted about 30 seconds.

How old are you?

Who me? I'm 40. I just meant that I was about to give sex advice. Qualifications: had it more than a few times. Made it past the 1:27 mark.
Disqualifications: feels like most other new members were born since I last did any field study.

this is terrible advice. You can't just go in assuming she likes it rough.

Indeed its terrible . Make love to her don't worry if she is a genuine woman she will be always by your side.

and don't worry about orgasms right now, focus on improving the techniques

Just relax, man. Take it slow, plenty of foreplay. Use your mouth and tongue on her vagina. :) Have fun, communicate with her. Don't worry about the end, just do it.

Being unable to come because of nerves is the opposite problem a lot of guys have when they're inexperienced.

Have fun, communicate with her. Don't worry about the end.

Practice by getting strange cats to approach you, learn how to read what they want. There's a reason the nickname stuck. (Please don't molest any animals or children who do approach. Using treats doesn't count)

Being unable to come because of nerves is the opposite problem . . . when they're inexperienced.

It's so far from anything I can imagine, I used to think it was just a guy or two's specific hang-up, but over the years I've heard a lot of guys say that it can be an issue. Clearly they're all deep in the closet, though.

Hell I've been with the same woman for years and couldn't answer this question. Some times it's all over for both of us in under 2 minutes. Other times we fuck for over an hour. Average for the best all around feeling seems to be 10 to 20 minutes of foreplay followed by 15 to 20 minutes of penial penetration. Longer sessions tend to leave us both less satisfied and more exhausted. Some of the most amazing times have been the super quickies. There's something amazing about getting her to scream within mere seconds of starting