• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Indica weed for anxiety??

ItsLittmv

Greenlighter
So I just found this strain of indica dominant weed called blueberry!:) and it's amazing if you suffer from anxiety this strain calmly sneaks up on you till you feel completely relaxed and it also has pain relief benefits too, all around this strain is awesome i highly recommend it if this is your thing. Personally I'm using it for anxiety and also opiate dependence to stay away from all that other horrible stuff and this stuff is way better. No dope sickness lol

I too have been vaping a strain called Alien Blueberry while struggling to get clean off opiates. It's great. I really need to beat the addiction this time. Currently on 1 mg transitioning to .5 sub... only 3 crumbs of sub left and then jump -- for joy, hopefully.

it's hard to trump good blueberry, nice profile for muscle relaxation and pain relief without too much mental stimulation. no surprise it can help relieve opiate withdrawals, i'd say it's about par with hashplant for narcotic effects.

That's pretty much the 'raison d' etre' for Indica's. The pain relief is notable but almost secondary.