• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Indica V Sativa

tunesey

Bluelighter
I come from the UK and all we seem to get is Sativa weed and to be honest it is not that good. But I managed to get some Indica Bud and it is I must say the best weed I have ever smoked. Its called Hindu kush and I did one hot knife and I was stoned as a mother fucker.So my question to all you weed lovers out there whats your favourite Sativa or Indica. The sleep I get from the Indica is sublime and what is grown in the UK is is Sativa as you get a better yield from the grow as Indica plants are smaller and that = less profit for the grower. This is the first time I have had some Indica bud and I love it what about you guys?

That's weird, around here you never get sativa, just indica, usually pretty average. But I think sativa sucks unless its amazing sativa (only had it once, made me see trippy patterns on the wall) but it still lacks the proper drowsyness

I can agree though that Hindu Kush is amazing, it proper blows your socks off. One bucket of it and i was couch locked for hours. I wish i could get more haha