• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Indiana moves to illegally ban hemp products

crazyhairman

Bluelighter
Indiana is home to the wildly successful 3chi delta8 company. What does this mean for customers across the country?

"I feel like they set up shop in the wrong state." Crazy hair man, a local delta8 customer said. 3chi business representatives stated that they had already moved their banking into adjacent states. But what of their massive inventory sitting in warehouses across state lines?

This is why it's so damn hard to keep a business going that's constantly under attack. One of the few Delta 8 retailers that set the standard for testing and safe product distribution is now being subject to legal recourse.

So often the black market networks never are subject to the same type of disciplinary action.

11 states have already outlawed the product citing no scientific data to back up the illegal ban. "I think it's crazy that places like Oregon who are extremely liberal when it comes to drug laws. I heard they made it a schedule 1 substance in the Pacific Northwest"

Crazy hair man a long time proponent for medical and recreational marijuana says that Delta 8 is a safe effective and oftentimes cheaper alternative to the psychoactive effects that marijuana can produce. "Yeah I think it's a shame to limit oneself to just one aspect of marijuana use. Delta 8 is a unique compound that I use for fun and also anything that marijuana is also useful for."

I have chronic pain and often painful bowel movements. Texas has no medical marijuana program that anybody can access reasonably. Delta 8 has been a huge help for many people who suffer from chronic pain. The main reason I quit using marijuana products was because the psychoactive effects caused me to have anxiety oftentimes.

CBD, Delta 8, hemp derived Delta 9, should be tested should be regulated but they also should be as legal as any other mind-altering substance. In states where marijuana is legal but Delta 8 is not is unfair.

I really don't know what else to say it's a safe effective tool just like marijuana. It's almost like you're banning low dose alcohol as opposed to regular spirits. It makes absolutely no sense

Last edited:
Classic government overreach.
As well as public fear mongering outcry.
Just throw everything in the same category why don't you. Illegal clandestine Delta 8 Black market dangerous product vs laboratory tested and regulated tax paying legal business that employs hundreds of employees.

Stupid people who vote do this

This is the exact reason why I personally don't invest in marijuana or hemp businesses. Because you never f****** know what lunatic will just pull the rug out from under you at some point.

No other industry is like this.