• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Incredibly strange feeling from MDMA

mdjamie

Greenlighter
Recently got in just over an ounce of MDMA which was incredibly clear, almost a glassy looking clear colour which had no normal regular brownish looking colour to it (under the impression the darkness is due to the impurities or how the safrole isn't washed away using acetone?). Tested the batch using an EZTest kit and the results came back positive for MDMA which was a very dark black colour.

Would like to know would the test be able to differentiate MDA, MDE or MBDD from MDMA?

Around 9:30 took a 30mg tablet of caffeine as he was feeling a little bit tired before going out, he also took an antacid to reduce the acidity in the stomach to prolong the roll and 200mg of magnesium to help with the muscle clenching
Around 10:00pm sniffed a 0.2 line of MDMA
By 11:00pm felt a little bit of a change in body temperature and felt extremely mild sweating
Around 12:00pm had a smoke with a friend and probably shared just under 0.8g of weed in two joints
Around 1:00am began to feel uneasy, there was an extremely strange pressure building in SWIMs head and the pain began to pulsate around the body
Around 2:00am decided to go to bed and when he tried to lie down and close his eyes in the dark, the pain intensified and he felt his eyes begin to roll back slightly
Around 3:00am experienced burning sensations around his stomach, knees, back of his legs and his head and the pressure feeling built up immensely
Around 4:00am was forced to admit himself to the hospital where his vitals were absolutely normal, other than a slight elevation in his heart rate
Around 5:00am felt the pain subside and he began to feel a warm md style buzz but there was still a pressure in his head which was noticeable
Around 6:00am discharged himself and his friend drove him home where he slept the 30 minute journey quite comfortably
Around 12:00pm noticed the pain had gone but still felt a headache and felt content and relaxed

The people I sold to contacted me that night telling me it was amazing and they were having the time of they're life but I didn't enjoy it and had a very bad roll. The test just to clarify came back a dark black colour and it wasn't near the colour of DXM or any kind of cathinone like methylone, butylone, etc.... Everyone but me really really loved their night but my roll was intensely bad.

Is it possible that I felt these due to sniffing a line and not bombing it?
Were the effects I felt due to the bad roll as it kind of felt more like a MDA roll than MDMA?
Would the caffeine, magnesium or antacids be the reason the roll was so intense?

Last edited:
Recently got in just over an ounce of MDMA which was incredibly clear, almost a glassy looking clear colour which had no normal regular brownish looking colour to it (under the impression the darkness is due to the impurities or how the safrole isn't washed away using acetone?). Tested the batch using an EZTest kit and the results came back positive for MDMA which was a very dark black colour.

Would like to know would the test be able to differentiate MDA, MDE or MBDD from MDMA?

Around 9:30 took a 30mg tablet of caffeine as he was feeling a little bit tired before going out, he also took an antacid to reduce the acidity in the stomach to prolong the roll and 200mg of magnesium to help with the muscle clenching
Around 10:00pm sniffed a 0.2 line of MDMA
By 11:00pm felt a little bit of a change in body temperature and felt extremely mild sweating
Around 12:00pm had a smoke with a friend and probably shared just under 0.8g of weed in two joints
Around 1:00am began to feel uneasy, there was an extremely strange pressure building in SWIMs head and the pain began to pulsate around the body
Around 2:00am decided to go to bed and when he tried to lie down and close his eyes in the dark, the pain intensified and he felt his eyes begin to roll back slightly
Around 3:00am experienced burning sensations around his stomach, knees, back of his legs and his head and the pressure feeling built up immensely
Around 4:00am was forced to admit himself to the hospital where his vitals were absolutely normal, other than a slight elevation in his heart rate
Around 5:00am felt the pain subside and he began to feel a warm md style buzz but there was still a pressure in his head which was noticeable
Around 6:00am discharged himself and his friend drove him home where he slept the 30 minute journey quite comfortably
Around 12:00pm noticed the pain had gone but still felt a headache and felt content and relaxed

The people I sold to contacted me that night telling me it was amazing and they were having the time of they're life but I didn't enjoy it and had a very bad roll. The test just to clarify came back a dark black colour and it wasn't near the colour of DXM or any kind of cathinone like methylone, butylone, etc.... Everyone but me really really loved their night but my roll was intensely bad.

Is it possible that I felt these due to sniffing a line and not bombing it?
Were the effects I felt due to the bad roll as it kind of felt more like a MDA roll than MDMA?
Would the caffeine, magnesium or antacids be the reason the roll was so intense?

You'll probably need to tell us when you last rolled prior as tolerance maybe an issue.

From what you describe sounds a bit like you had a long come up then a shit time. Even stranger by the fact you snorted, usually it's about 20 mins this route max an hour at most.

Could be PMMA /PMA or any RC mixed with an MD compound. I've seen people knowingly take a PM pill as they were looking for any buzz and didn't actually know what real MD should be like.

Marquis (reagent in the ez kit) really only shows you if their is MD present but not how much and what it may be mixed with. If you can and you are moving that sort of volume you really need to invest in the full reagent tests kits. Then you'll get a better idea of what your taking and more importantly what your knocking out to the general public.

My tolerance levels to molly ranges from the purity of the molly but I can go anywhere from a 0.5 to a full gram and I've never had something roll wise like this before. I don't know if it was a combination through the lack of sleep or the fact that the previous night someone gave me a key of ket whilst we were all just chilling at an after party. It may very well be the adulterants in the batch just didn't agree with me because everyone else who took it told us they loved it and couldn't wait to get more so I think it was just a combination of things that made my roll bad.

It wouldn't be anything PMA based because the test would have shown the colour as a darkish brown and the test tested positive for MDxx but it could have been anything from MDA, MDE, MBDB.

The sample turned black with the Marqis so it indicated a probability of MDMA or MDA. I think the next best thing to do is get hold of a complete test kit such as the Maqis, Simon, Mandalin and Mecke kits. This current test is only able to detect the MDXX compound? We left the test for 45 minutes and the results were literally black, there was no other colour to indicate a presence of anything else other than MDXX?

Maybe try oral ROA next time as railing 200mg sounds like it would give me a headache just like you descrided. Also seems like the head pressure could have came after the weed come down.

500 mg to 1 gram is a ridiculous dose though so yiu might want to check how often your rolling.

Maybe try oral ROA next time as railing 200mg sounds like it would give me a headache just like you descrided. Also seems like the head pressure could have came after the weed come down.

500 mg to 1 gram is a ridiculous dose though so yiu might want to check how often your rolling.

Next ROA will definitely not be insufflation as it really hit me fucking hard in a really really bad way. I think it's a common problem as last time I unfortunately sniffed piperzines due no testing equipment and spur of the moment decision, I felt similar head pressure but without the skin burning, feeling like I struggled with breathing slightly and the churning stomach sensation. Railing didn't hurt though, there wasn't much pain and there wasn't much of a drip either.

The reason for the 500-1g was mainly due to not being able to get quality product and it has only been in the last recent weeks that the quality of what I've got my hands on has been a lot better. I'm wondering if was due to the fact that I began smoking before the roll even reached its peak?

Taking a seriously long break and going to be ordering a number of new testing reagent kit sets rather than the single EZ-Test kit. The tests were positive for MDxx but the test kit as a single conclusion isn't nearly enough and the only real way would be through hplc or gcms

Next ROA will definitely not be insufflation as it really hit me fucking hard in a really really bad way. I think it's a common problem as last time I unfortunately sniffed piperzines due no testing equipment and spur of the moment decision, I felt similar head pressure but without the skin burning, feeling like I struggled with breathing slightly and the churning stomach sensation. Railing didn't hurt though, there wasn't much pain and there wasn't much of a drip either.

The reason for the 500-1g was mainly due to not being able to get quality product and it has only been in the last recent weeks that the quality of what I've got my hands on has been a lot better. I'm wondering if was due to the fact that I began smoking before the roll even reached its peak?

Taking a seriously long break and going to be ordering a number of new testing reagent kit sets rather than the single EZ-Test kit. The tests were positive for MDxx but the test kit as a single conclusion isn't nearly enough and the only real way would be through hplc or gcms

Whoo bruv 0.5 to 1 gr you ain't getting pure or anywhere close MD. so question is what's the 100 to 400 % cut!!! 45 mins on a marquis!!! Should be more like 5 to 20 max seconds for reaction you can pretty much discount any chance of a drop after a minute. If it ain't showing purple black in this time you ain't got much of the good stuff. Definitely purchase that kit as it may well tell you what the product actually is and save you money. Try before you buy at the OZs level. Your into big boys territory and that's equivalent to moving 141 heavy hitting pills or even double 200 plus hits In the U.S. Christ now I'm worried if you did hit on good stuff how awfully you would feel if you did then hit up even a 300 gr dose. Actually you probably would not remember, but u would be RUSHIN your nuts off.

Just because someone has a good time is only relevant to what they consider a good time based on their own prior experience. I'll be honest you get good MD and see that purple black in 5 to 10 seconds you know it's roller coaster time and happy days.

Least you know. Do some research on here. Buy the full kits ( it's still safer but never certain) If you are thinking of spreading your love around make it safe love. I'd be questioning the source.

Whoo bruv 0.5 to 1 gr you ain't getting pure or anywhere close MD. so question is what's the 100 to 400 % cut!!! 45 mins on a marquis!!! Should be more like 5 to 20 max seconds for reaction you can pretty much discount any chance of a drop after a minute. If it ain't showing purple black in this time you ain't got much of the good stuff. Definitely purchase that kit as it may well tell you what the product actually is and save you money. Try before you buy at the OZs level. Your into big boys territory and that's equivalent to moving 141 heavy hitting pills or even double 200 plus hits In the U.S. Christ now I'm worried if you did hit on good stuff how awfully you would feel if you did then hit up even a 300 gr dose. Actually you probably would not remember, but u would be RUSHIN your nuts off.

Just because someone has a good time is only relevant to what they consider a good time based on their own prior experience. I'll be honest you get good MD and see that purple black in 5 to 10 seconds you know it's roller coaster time and happy days.

Least you know. Do some research on here. Buy the full kits ( it's still safer but never certain) If you are thinking of spreading your love around make it safe love. I'd be questioning the source.

You're absolutely correct. The source wasn't great but it wasn't what I have available now. The first ez test kit went black after a few seconds and the second kit went the same colour so the test for an mdxx compound was fairly conclusive today. I've ordered more testing reagents, not only a marquis reagent.

The 500mg-1g a night meant Yeah, shit molly and I wasn't testing it at the time. This time the source is a hell of a lot higher and after numerous tests, I'd say the source is fantastic and plenty of happy (rushing off their nuts) customers are praising what I have. I can't ROA via insuflation, it makes my roll terrible. I've bombed every time and absolutely never felt anything like I felt before.

I actually tested previously everything from my source, nobody has faulted it and I've never had complaints. Always tested it and if I could I'd try to get it tested via gcms or hplc tested.

I'd put it down to a combination of bad factors on my part from lack of sleep, too much caffeine, empty stomach, comedown from the thc because before the weed, I was on a very nice warm buzz but not quite at the rolling stage.

Apparently you just had an indvidually idiosyncratic reaction to otherwise good MDMA. Try less next time if at all?