• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Incredible revelations while on LSA, we've all travelled through the fourth dimension

callmespitfire

Greenlighter
Last night was such a bizarre experience. I have taken LSD twice and this was my first time on LSA.
I guess this post is me giving some advice to people who have never tripped before or who have suffered a bad trip as I have.
LSA allowed me to transcend multiple aspects of my personality. The first time I tripped I experienced Imagination in its full intensity, then panic, in its full unrelenting intensity, I believed I had gone insane as I was never warned about how powerful the drug was. This damaged a part of my personality for a while.
I believed that my personality had changed. A certain part of it had but accepting change is part of growing up.

Last night I experienced visuals for the first time, it was amazing. The flowing textures, magnifying warping visuals, the spinning room... wow. This was an intense pleasure that I was convinced I couldn't feel but it was real!
I was tripping alone and I decided to leave the room, then I started to fear a bad trip and wham! Holy shit I was intensely anxious, I thought my personally had shattered and that this was it but then I realised that it was a manifestation of my social anxiety. I hadn't been aware of it for the first few hours so it was a shock when it hit me.
This was where the revelations started.
I lost control of my self, I tried to listen to music, I got a brief sensation of relief but then I realised that I was tripping bad, shit! I spent the next few minutes flopping over the floor constantly forgetting about the bad trip and then instantly remembering, leaping from sofa to sofa, from song to song. Then realising I was humourless and very very scared.
I started walking to A&E.
This bad trip became an amazing experience, I started to realise how the drug was working. Different aspects of the consciousness experience time differently. The brain is so intensely powerful. Basically, I confirmed my theory that time is completely subjective. As humans, we are organism's and time is the progressive recollection of experiences. You have the ability to manipulate your world, but your life is fixed. I would zone out and realise that I was moving faster, I would then observe something, look for something new in it and then realise that time got instantly slower, intellectual curiosity and discovery slowed time in a certain way and it felt so rewarding. When I made these discoveries the textures in my world started flowing in a beautiful fashion, the world is beautiful. We need to observe it.
My fear of loosing my mind kept creeping back but I would then be forced to answer problems that I have in my life, my words became instantly powerful. Negative thoughts would punish me and positive thoughts would reward me with flowing warping textures and I use to think negatively a lot. I realised that my anxiety is what makes me smart, it's the sceptical component of my mind that is still learning, I feared that it wasn't me but without it I would never learn and therefore it is to be loved.
All of these thoughts have become so deeply engrained that I am accepting my life as it is. I actually enjoy the sound of my voice now and my inner monologue feels amazing.
Socially I would stammer and muddle my words at times and it would make me scared but it was simply anxieties that I had developed because of a problematic childhood. I realised that fearing what others think of you to the point of muddling up your words is ludicrous, that that fear was itself a delusion and that I am a strong enough person to say what I feel. What are you going to do? Come at me bro!
I realised some other things, about people. They all have their own concerns but the ultimate goal in life is to become happy and I have the power to make others happy simply by listening to them and accepting them. I realised that I want to have children when I'm older, every child has limitless potential but they can grow up to be afraid and anxious of the world but I can help them learn to love it. I have so much empathy, it feels amazing. I feared so many things about my mentality, I feared that I had aspergers, Bipoler disorder, ADHD, schizophrenia borderline personality disorder etc... but I realised that these were fears of mine and perhaps some of them are true but why should I care? As people we all experience everyone of these 'conditions' to some extent, they are personality traits but they can cause problems now and again.
I feel I am more at peace at whatever the world throws at me. It feels so rewarding to think about other people, I have never felt so powerfully about others before. I guess I used to be selfish and it made me depressed, it feels better to think about others. I'm working through it.

So it appears that LSA/D causes you to only be able to experience small components of your personality at a 'time' (hehe, inside joke). As the drug wears off all aspects of your personality would come back together and form one peaceful unit. I still have some anxieties, I can feel them still but after addressing them I have become a better person.
Here's something interesting. I experienced odd blips while walking and thinking, they worried me but I have a feeling that they will become flashbacks at some point in my future. It's an interesting thought, I guess I'll find out.

I've used numerous different psychedelic drugs, including LSD, DOC, pretty much all of the noteworthy tryptamines (4-aco-dmt, 4-aco-met, and dpt being particularly noteworthy), allylescaline, methallylescaline, and others. Really the only areas I haven't explored are the NBOMes (for obvious safety reasons) and the 2C-Xs (came too late to the scene to get them legally, haven't yet bothered looking for them illegally).

Out of all this psychedelic experience, I would have to say that my best ever trip was on an extraction of LSAs from HBWR seeds. The side effects are intense--I wouldn't recommend it to someone else or even take it again anytime soon--but it's truly some wonderful stuff.

In particular I can relate to what you're saying about transcending yourself. Even simple stuff--like I was incredibly nauseous throughout my trip but actually managed to enjoy the nausea as just another sensation to be experienced and choose to look past it. And then there was an overbearing sense of entirely cognitive/intellectualized empathy. Not so much an emotional connection to others as an ability to totally and completely (or at least it seemed at the time) understand why others did what they did, what drove their choices, etc. It also let me turn this lens on my own behavior: Lots of psychedelics can give a sense of vindication/inspiration... but my experience on LSAs was more genuinely productive in terms of allowing me to analyze and change my own behavior/personality/goals than any other experience I've ever had.

I'm not entirely sure what made LSAs so distinct from LSD for me. It may just be that the reduction of visuals meant there was less "noise" distracting me from useful contemplation.

Last edited:
This is interesting, I never got visuals while on lsd. The LSA gave me visuals. I never realised that I was capable of feeling that much happiness. The effects are still having a hold on me today. I experienced a different aspect of my personality that I hadn't. I was getting immensely rewarded for talking to other people. I never use to 'get' social interaction but that was because of bad childhood relationships and messed up parenting. My mind was almost forced to answer questions while on the drug and the conclusions will stick with me for life :) I am so unbelievably happy.

Here's something really interesting. Last night I had the most vivid dream ever.
In the dream, I was made fun of girls and many other people who made me feel insecure about myself. I cried about it and then I confronted them, I told them how much they messed my life up and that I am a human being too, I am worth more. I ordered them to stop and I felt so unbelievably authoritative. They had their own problems.
Then the anger, I threw some guys that made my life hell down a flight of stairs because they where attacking my grandparents and siblings, it's really important to defend your family, I felt good. Provoked anger is justified and it shouldn't make me feel ashamed.
I then found myself attempting to do something stupid on a trampoline for shits and giggles, like a triple backflip. I got it wrong and fell off, I made a fool of myself. I looked up and I was in the middle of a stadium with thousands of people watching. I then did something amazing, I laughed, raised my arms and they all cheered for me. Humility is hilarious. Making a fool of yourself gives others reason to laugh and laughter is happiness. It feels good to make others happy.
I used to be afraid of looking at and speaking to beautiful women, they might think I'm a creep etc... I realized that this train of thought was absolutely ludicrous and was only a manifestation of my past fear of the girls that I confronted earlier in the dream.
So I found myself in a corridor full of people that I didn't really like in my life, I walked past them with my shoulders high and back straight. I was thinking about music and art, they didn't matter. Their negative thoughts of me didn't matter. I
saw a hot girl, she stared at me as if I was being intrusive but she was amazingly hot in a bad girl kind of way. She sneered and asked, "what do you think you're looking at?" My response was "bite me", she then gave me a cheeky smile and I walked on.
I felt amazing.
There was so much more to this dream, I wish I could remember but I feel like my past isn't clouding my thoughts, I feel more confident both intellectually and socially.
I can still feel it now.
I can see beauty in the world even when I am not happy, and it makes me feel better. I worry less about not liking things.
I'd definitely recommend this drug to anyone.
I do not live to serve other people, I live to serve myself but I can do so by being myself around others, this makes everyone's lives richer.

My most visual trip was on 600 morning glory seeds. At the peak I was staring into the sky, and countless mirrors appeared in it, each one of them rotating and emanating colours. Then they arranged themselves into a massive cross, in the middle of which a black mandala opened up. Then the time stopped and I was having true visions, achetypal, mythological, incredible, unbelievable stuff... Closed eye visuals were also revelatory. LSA is incredible, shame about the nausea though, but it's manageable...

That is incredible. What is 600 morning glory seeds the equivalent to in hbwr seeds? I want to experience that in the future. I forced myself to throw up. I tried an extraction, it worked but it still made me throw up.

That is incredible. What is 600 morning glory seeds the equivalent to in hbwr seeds? I want to experience that in the future. I forced myself to throw up. I tried an extraction, it worked but it still made me throw up.

I don't know much about hbwr seeds, I would think about 20 would do it. 600 mg seeds is really heavy dose, apparently 1 seed is equivalent to 1µg of LSD. I don't know how true this is, though.

Then again, my next trip on morning glory was absolutely vile, horrific nausea and non-stop vomiting, with no major psychedelic effects. I haven't done any LSA in last 5 years for this very reason. Some batches are just more potent, it's a bit of a lottery, it's really annoying. But I guess I was lucky to have that trip 5 years ago, it was really something..!

HBW (tropical strains like hawaiin and madagascar) are where the money is at :) although i think morning glory, sleepy grass, and hbw all contain different alkaloids and may result in different experiences. i've had one 300 seed trip; it was my first experience with LSA. then i moved onto HBW and fell in love. i have yet to experience an extracted form but i plan on using kash's extraction guide from DMT nexus. you can probably do quite a bit with a liquid extract like that. i've also heard that kash's extraction produces some of the cleanest and purest liquid LSA one can ever obtain. it also uses chemicals that are fairly safe to purchase.

next time i experiment with LSA i think i will use kash's extraction and i'll probably order in bulk (like 1000 seeds or maybe a whole pound). mainly i like the idea of stocking up on it just in case it becomes illegal one day.

also one thing i'm hoping to find out is if LSA is one of the psychoactive substances that increases neurogenesis. i wish there was more studies on LSA.

I'd rather the LSA had the same effect each time, the uncertainty of the experience may be little hard for me to reason with.
I tried a simple water extract. The same extract procedure from disregardeverythingisay. Basically soaking HWBR in sterile water with fruit juice for 6 hours. I think the light breaks down the LSA so the solution had to be covered in tinfoil. I used a blender to break up all of the seeds. Then I blended it with garlic as the garlic was supposed to cancel out the 'nauseating chemicals' I wish I knew more about the chemistry. I'm inspired to learn. I then filtered the solution through a sock lol (it was clean...). The LSA extract was successful but I still had to throw up lol. Perhaps I didn't let the garlic chemicals mix for long enough.
Does LSD cause neurogenesis? After all I'm assuming the diethylamide is a simple chemical enhancement. Although it's curious to wander how that chemical change increases the potency so much.
Any idea on the relative potencies of LSA and LSD? If only we could quantify the neurological responses. Would LSA have a ug level of potency, an mg, or even a g level of potency?

Garlic doesn't "cancel out" nauseating chemicals--it's just an anti-emetic in its own right. No reason to combine it, but it could help to eat some on its own. Maybe you just need more next time--that said, don't be surprised that it doesn't work. Lemon balm and ginger are other popular anti-emetics you could try but your best bet would be to find some ondansetron.

next time i experiment with LSA i think i will use kash's extraction

I liked that extraction, and even though I'm a sloppy chemist I've had some good times with the result.
I'd still get very nauseated though.
I rarely get nausea from psychedelics normally, so for me it feels like something special and part of the overall LSA experience, and it only lasts for fifteen minutes or so anyway. I kind of enjoy it.

Here's some studies btw, quite a lot more than I expected:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=lysergic+acid+amide

Out of all this psychedelic experience, I would have to say that my best ever trip was on an extraction of LSAs from HBWR seeds. The side effects are intense--I wouldn't recommend it to someone else or even take it again anytime soon--but it's truly some wonderful stuff

Same for me. The first time I tried LSA was grinding up, capping and eating 45 HBWR seeds and had, by far, the most intense and revelatory trip in my life...I was actually "allowed" to pick a new (better) reality...I know, sounds like bullshit, but it happened.
HBWR seeds are way underrated IMO.