• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Incredible painful gum problem- help please

delphinen

Bluelighter
Yesterday I was at this party and when I came home I took 2mg Alprazolam (Gador brand) and to my surprise with that dose I sleep like a bear; the problem is that I slept so well that I somehow damaged my (already damaged) gum and a tooth.
So today I decided to get some Pregabalin for nerve pain which always helps... but the pharmacy was out of stock. Also today is a holiday in my country, so I had not many pharms to go, believe me. I ended up buying some Tramadol and Lorazepam as anti convulsant because I don't trust Alprazolam.
I already did 200mg Tramadol, 8mg Lorazepam and 1mg Alprazolam, it has passed almost 2 hours since the first Tramadol, and although I can totally feel the pain is a little milder, it is still painful; I'm experienced with Tramadol and I know the real deal is when it is converted to it's metabolite for pain, but should I take more for gum/teeth problem or wait? also, I'm drinking water, does the liver need sugar to metabolize it? and can I drink green tea?

Thanks in advance.

Do you smoke? Im surprised o only get gum pain from stims.

I would consider gingervitis from what I understand it is inflmation from bacteria or something

Smoking
Drinking soda
Sugar
Poor brushing and flossing
Methamphetamine use
Etc

Id see a dentist masking your pain really isnt a good idea you dont wanna be like sigmund freud with no jaw lol

I would see a dentist ASAP, but today is holiday here, tomorrow is weekend, it sucks.
I wanted to buy Pregabalin but in the only pharmacy open they had Tramadol as the strongest med; it took like 4-5 hours to give me complete relief, I thought it wasn't gonna work. Still, I can feel my the inflammation of my upper gum. What scares me most is when the Tramadol finishes, I needed 500mg for relief (with Alprazolam helping, and Lorazepam as anticonvulsant).
I don't know if sleep while the pain is almost gone or wake up in the middle of the night with the pain.
About what you said, the causes can be:
Drinking soda
Poor brushing and flossing

but right now I don't care about the causes, I'm actually afraid of the pain... maybe I'll be able to buy more Tramadol tomorrow... or not.. I don't believe but I wish god helps me, Neuropathy and gum pain makes you really want to kill yourself to end the pain.

Can you buy antibiotics until you can get to the dentist? (penicillin or cephalexin come to mind) You don't want to take too much tramadol. Agree with dnach, as pain meds are masking the pain and not helping if you have an infection.

This sounds like a maladaptive learned use of pain meds. Your gums hurt to alert you to try and fix it. this is kind of like taking oxycodone for a broken arm and not worrying about a cast.

I mean I am not trying to disrespect your religious believes but maybe god might have made dentists to help you who probably see this all the time.