Increasingly close to getting in street brawls - I'm worried about my future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 3 days in on latest order revision:

"Love jealous, force union",

i.e. express love in such a way that makes them jealous.

Then force a union with them.

As a constantly implemented cognitive process, it seems to transduce and ultimately modify neural firing/signalling and wiring in general.

Neuro-morphogenic changes.

Becoming essentially a different person.
This sounds simply awful. Manipulative and aggressive.

I think this thread has run its course in The Dark Side. I'm inclined to send it over to Sex Love and Relationships as it's gone so far off the original topic. It may or may not last long in there.

Meth fueled aggression and rambling is really out there. Seems to be in his own world . Would NOT want to meet this person in a dark alley.To each his own I guess but the thought pattern is most assuredly deviant. It makes no sense and seems to be a figment of only his meth binges and his own fantasies and imagination.

I think this thread has run its course in The Dark Side. I'm inclined to send it over to Sex Love and Relationships as it's gone so far off the original topic. It may or may not last long in there.

Well I haven't been out and about to get people's responses with it yet.

I don't know the affect it has around people.

I'm hoping it avoids the aggression etc. and elicits something positive.

By example - on the way to deducing this, I had "jealous love, force union" - which is similar but "love" and "jealous" are reversed.

The responses were - remarkable, as in legit spontaneous arousal.
But because the order was slightly off it wasn't sustainable.

Fast forward a couple weeks, modification made - I haven't socialized with this updated version yet.

Let's wait until I do that and get some feedback first.

In my mind the primary point to address here is still, "can socialize without fear of confrontation".

Stop doing meth and theorising new ways of accosting women under the guise of science. You're talking about being what every single women dreads encountering. It's not conducive to socialization without fear of confrontation.

I do now wonder if I see someone tweaking on the street corner, are they actually just pondering the potential morphology of the neural pathways of people around them. Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.