• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Increased BP from opiate abuse?

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
I've noticed that my already high blood pressure has just increased from abusing oxycodone. I just took it an hour after taking the Oxys and it's like 160/108. I'm quitting CT on Sunday. But how does this do this ? Anyone else?

Cold Turkey tomorrow - high blood pressure my whole life.

Cold turkey tomorrow afternoon from oxy 120 plus mg once a day ... I already have high BP and I went through CT Withdrawal once before ... is it going to kill me ? I have reserves of Kratom clonidine etc , but I'm wondering if high blood pressure is something I should worry about if I cold turkey these, or will I be ok since I have other stuff to take while cold turkey...

Thanks

Bro just use the kratom and Xanax you have. When you start feeling like you need more oxy, just re-dose the kratom. You're not going to die.

The most important thing you have is clonidine, that will help with high bp for sure, incl anxiety, sweats, palpatations etc..... just remember not to stop taking it suddenly as blood pressure can spike again so ease off it gently, good luck! :)

Impossible ! Unless you're talking about withdrawals? What else are you taking ??

That's it. I have real high BP as it is. Now I'm about to Withdrawal. I have clonidine and other things.

Clonidine is fine to use both for blood pressure and for withdrawals. Try not to overuse benzos like Xanax because they are habit-forming as well. I would take that only at night for sleep.