L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Increase libido

Mahler

Greenlighter
Anyone have any good advice to increase libido? Especially for a heroin user. Mine is essentially completely gone. Didn't have much even before heroin.

get off heroin? opiates kill sex drive, opiate withdrawal sends it through the roof

Sex drive should be on the back burner. Staying off of heroin should be your priority. Being able to form meaningful relationships is going to be difficult for awhile from what I've studied in addiction medicine.

just cut down slowly taper and you will be horny

coming off opiates is do-able with a taper. the problem are short acting rapid drop off highs with short rapid rushy onset methods. they cause the most problems

Wellbutrin works pretty good for this actually...

I 100% agree from personal experience. I've been taking it for over 5 years now, but the few times I've run out I really noticed it when I started back up. Idk if it'll overcome heroin though.

Most likely not, but it helps. If you take a break from the H when you start up again you won't have those problems. For the first couple weeks on dope I get really horny, unfortunately my dick rarely works...