• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Incoming nexus flip- advice appreceated :)

fazedjb2v2

Greenlighter
Hi folks

So I'm planning to nexus flip this weekend (mdma+2cb) and have just read lots of conflicting info about timings/doses etc. so if you would be so kind I'd like some advice with this.

To put it into context I am experienced with LSD (took 100's many years ago) rolled a fair few times and did a candy flip at the end of august (225ug LSD, T+4h 120mg MDMA, T+6h 120mg MDMA- constant NOS throughout first 4 hours..)-- that was without doubt the most intense, blissful and nutty upon nutty experience I've ever had- in a good way!- also did a light flip about 2 weeks ago (150ug LSD, T+2h 220mdma, +T+4h 110mg MDMA)-I felt I took the MDMA a little early as the combo felt like it was fighting against itself and wasn't nowhere near as euphoric as my first time-although quite visual at times). - in fact I was tripping I felt long after the roll had eased off.

Anyway first up what would you guys recommend my ROA is for the 2cb - I've never done it before but snozzling seems too harsh. So its a toss up between plugging and bombing- I figure 20mg - was also wondering whether to plug in a capsule or inject with water? I've read plugging can be painful? I've read bombing can be a little underwhelming and can take up to 2hours?

The MDMA will be 1x220mg yellow RR. but again is it best to do the combo at the same time or wait till the roll peak subsides - I've read conflicting reports on this.

To be honest I imagine I'm looking to somehow replicate the sheer bliss and amazing visuals of the candy flip but without the layer upon layer of complete craziness that came along with it.

Finally we have access to a fair amount of both good clean MDMA and 2cb so it worth re-dosing at any point - we are starting late Friday afternoon and have the weekend to recover?

any advice from experienced peeps would be very welcome here.

Thanks in advance guys

Fazed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you however I'm not really worried about the purity of this stuff as its been tried and tested by others and has good quality feedback. The source is very re

I guess my main area for concern are ROA and timings for the best experience of said combo.​

What i mean is "good" is very subjective. A lot of stuff is good but still cut somewhat.. even 100% vs 80% makes a huge difference in dosing, however 80% is still fairly "good"

What a great combo! <3 I don't think any drug or combo has been intensely colorful and melty as this one. I like to take the MDMA and as soon as the peak ends take the 2C-B, and redose MDMA or 2C-B whenever it feels needed.

I think this is called a honey-flip by the way.

I CANT WAIT! honey/nexus it seems its the same thing-maybe. My trip partner has said the same as you cyberius, wait for the peak to subside then drop the 2cb, he's gonna snort it, but as its my first time with the 2cb I'm more than happy to just bomb it I think. I'd rather have an ease into the trip part than the "BOOM YOUR NOW TRIPPING" hard experience he describes from his method.roll on when I finish work-no pun intended!​

I have no experience with nexus flipping, only with hippy flipping and candy flipping. But I think if you decide to take the 2C-B on the peak of the MDMA, 220mg of MDMA is too high of a dose. I find 2C-B to be pretty euphoric in it's own right so I can only imagine that it has a certain synergy with MDMA, I think that could become overwhelming. On the tail end of the roll would be better with such a dose, but even then it's still pretty high if your drugs are pure

I agree BlueBull, We (there are 4 of us- 2 just rolling, 2 flipping) are going to start with just half a tab each, we plan on making a good evening/night of it so we'll probably roll for a while then redose when we get a good feel for it, go out for a bit, let of some fireworks then as we are coming down drop/sniff the 2cb. We'll then jut take it from there I guess. Hopefully this time in 24 hours I'll be well into the game and experiencing my first nexus/honey flip :) Maybe I'll let you guys know how it went!

I agree BlueBull, We (there are 4 of us- 2 just rolling, 2 flipping) are going to start with just half a tab each, we plan on making a good evening/night of it so we'll probably roll for a while then redose when we get a good feel for it, go out for a bit, let of some fireworks then as we are coming down drop/sniff the 2cb. We'll then jut take it from there I guess. Hopefully this time in 24 hours I'll be well into the game and experiencing my first nexus/honey flip :) Maybe I'll let you guys know how it went!
That sounds like a recipe for a great night. Have fun! :D yeah let us know how it went, I've always been curious about nexus flipping

Well This Seems Like It would Be Fun But I got No Idea As I have Never took Any MDMA With Hallucinogenics Quite Yet.

The two best ways to nexus flip from what others have told me, are the shulgin method (take the 2cb at 4 hrs into the MDMA, as you start to come down, to have two seperate experiences where the 2cb plays off the glow of your MDMA experience), or to take the 2cb then take the MDMA 1 hour after dosing to line up the peaks and come-up/come-down times. I've never personally done it though

WoW! what a weekend. I'm back from the other side so I thought I'd give an update of how it went. I'm writing this retrospectively and my memory isn't exactly the best.

So 330pm Friday afternoon. T+0 dropped 1 rolls Royce MDMA with everybody else.
T+1h pretty much up on the E. feeling nice and "open" small rushes and some euphoria. I'm in a blinding mood and excited about the night ahead. My trip partner was a little ahead of me it seemed as he said he was really feeling it quite hard. For me seemed quite a slow come up to this point. Everyone agreed. we went for a walk to the lakes to blow up some crow scarers (EXTREMELY Loud Banging Fireworks). The loud bang from various places certainly got my adrenaline going and we hurried back.

T+2h Feeling good at this point but pretty much a 6/10 for how I wanted to feel. Maybe I'm greedy but I do like to get rolling hard on the E. I was chewing gum but I wasn't quite at the teeth grind, "mmmmmmm" That I was trying to chase. We all drop another yellow rolls Royce.

T +2h15 Felt I was really starting to feel the 2nd E, rushing really starting to intensify. Jaw tight. we all agreed. I needed tobacco and we all decided to walk to the shop. By the time we got there I was a mess to look at. Massive eyes, gurning away. red faced. with my left eye deciding to go up and left a bit when I looked forward. I remember strolling up to the till and confidently saying hello. The lady seemed really nice at first but seemed to suddenly get the right hump with me. I remembered the motley crew of us standing there all looking wrecked with one of the ladies bobbing away with her bright pick headphones on.My gurning like mad trip partner and his GF. I couldn't work it out at the time why she suddenly went cold. We did look blatantly ruined. bear in mind I'm 44 years old my GF is 36 , My trip partner is 24 and his GF is 20! _ I'm assuming she didn't like the look of us :)

T+4h30 I find its suddenly 8 o clock and were back home I'm still rolling very hard and loving it I express this emotion by only managing to say "now that's what I'm talking about" a few times. between gurn. My TP and I both dropped 20mg 2cb - and then I cant remember what happened for the next hour-ish!

T+6h I think at this point we were both in the garden and I remember my TP and I noticing open eyed visuals that had been slowly coming on but getting more vivid. I think it was foggy but I cant be sure whether it was because of a green tinge to everything and red halos. was hard to focus and the tree was a mirage of glowing pale green as what I can only describe as perpetuating small blobs of green I felt good still. We decided to snort 10mg 2CB and it did burn quite a bit but not as bad as I was expecting (lasted about 10-15m) within 5 mins my mood and perceptive had changed to a completely different place. I was no longer rushing loving every minute but suddenly it felt I was tripping hard and unsure if the sudden and very dramatic (from what I remember) loss of euphoria had slightly put me feeling a little disappointed. It wasn't for me as synergetic as the candy flips where the E smoothed the acid out lovely. I had totally lost my SOH and couldn't find anything funny. my TP was starting to crack up at whatever he was saying and thoroughly enjoying himself but I wasn't. I found it very odd indeed and wished I was with him. My OEV were slowly getting very vivid with everything breathing and morphing back and forward "being at a clown disco" is how my TP described it. Let off fireworks- I could see every spark and flash in super sharp HD, trails of light followed the rockets into the sky and I was hypnotised - some of the louder & brighter ones left me a wreck.

T+7H went out again as I had my humour back and good mood as I was cracking up at everything. our conversation were so abstract I cannot begin to describe. We were using analogy a lot. think we stayed out ages. still very vivid OEVs, We found if the conversation went to off track we'd all lose what we was talking about.

T+9H decided to snort another 10mg each. as visuals had started to wear down, still felt very "trippy" though. deep abstract conversations and much laughter. when one of us lost what we was talking about, much hilarity would ensue as we would say "you've just been served a big dish of empty cheesecake"..... watched various shit on the computer warping and morphing before my very eyes. Was crazy.

T+12.30m by this time my brain is hurting with all the laughter and visuals and things have calmed down a bit I'm tired/spaced out. we decide to try and get some sleep. I spent three hours watching closed eye visuals with nervous legs that just would not keep still. I got up and my TP pocked his head round saying he hasn't slept so we went downstairs and chatted shit for a few hours and tried to eat. No OEV but feeling spaced out due to no sleep and trip residue.

T+20h still feeling very spaced out and tired but know I couldn't sleep if I tried. Wired. Decide to get some cannabis and we smoke a joint. Boom within 10 min's I'm high and feeling loads more awake and alert- I haven't smoked weed in a few months. we all start talking but find we all suddenly have bad short term memory loss and following a conversation is so hard but we all carry on doing this for the next few hours laughing and drinking tea :) till I whitey and go to bed around 7pm.

All in all a very long but enjoyable weekend. I think I prefer candy flip to nexus, but I would deffo do it again and wait for the E to fade a bit more. I wasn't used to the sudden shift in everything and it killed it a little for a short time.

tldr - it was pretty awesome!

Bro I fuckin love this report!
I really felt like I'm there with you haha nice job.

T +2h15 Woman definitely knows that you're fuckin high!

I've done this multiple times already, and it's really great for extending the duration of both. A proper nexus flip should have you rolling hard during the 2c-b peak. So right when it starts, that's the best part because the roll comes back harder.

It's a nice flip. :)