L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Incest??

sandude

Greenlighter
So I've been informed an old friend of mine at some point fucked his sister. (Actually 2) It's the antisocial dickwad I mentioned in my first thread. It's funny, because he would always make it seem like he hated his sister more than anyone else in this world, and now it looks like it was a cover up all along.

I always wanted to fuck his sister, too. But a realization occurs to me on ketamine that there was a time when we all spent the night in a room in the wisconsin dells, and his sister came into the room one night and said "we should all sleep together!"

I missed out on a very strange three way that couldve been, even after the joke had been in my mind all along.

Damn it. Anyone else have any similar experiences?

I should probably go to bed.

haha this reminds me of the time Noa went on the arc with his fam after the world was wiped out by a flood and then suddenly the world was re-populated after!!

Hmmm I wonder what happened on the Arc. I suppose after the Arc all the Noah proclaimed "What happened on the Arc stays on the Arc."

But seriously I think other people got on the Arc with Noah iirc. Damn I should know this, I am legally qualified to teach Bible study, which really says more about are state qualifications than me imho.

Don't forget Adam and Eve.

If you take the Bible literally then we are all products of incest.

Well spontaneously after the flood the bible mentioned Noa's sons with their wives so they find a way to justify it. The bible iirc just doesn't mention anyone but Noa's family and himself boarding the arc.

But yeah every catholic always tells me not to take the bible literally. Makes me question a lot of things about them cuz it's as almost as though each catholic chooses what he/she wants to take literally from the bible.

True that. They say not to take some stuff like all of us being the products of incest with a grain of salt but then they spin the thing about Sodomites raping their enemies into "fags will burn" literally.

I mean everyone raped their enemies back then. It wasn't a gay thing so much as "and don't come back" thing.

Like, what the fuck is with this thread right now? The logical centers of my brain can't come to a conclusion as to what is happening here. This is what happens when I surf BL drunk.

Also, when a guy has sex with his sister, do you give him a high five? I don't have a sister, so to me having sex with my sister would just be like having sex with a random chick, and that's awesome, so would sticking it in your sister be too? Would it be sweet to have a side piece who also happened to live with you, especially since if you're fucking your sister if any other guy ever did it would be like when a guy screws someone after you do but you're all like "Yeah, well you're basically getting sloppy seconds, so w/e"? I have to be honest, with how many guys seem really overly sensitive about people screwing their sisters I'd have to imagine there's a lot of repressed desires there, so maybe it isn't so weird after all. Maybe secretly having sex with your sister would be really, really cool and nobody is willing to admit it? What if everyone's just been fooling me all these years and the idea that banging your sister is gross is just the result of an elaborate facade? Maybe everyone's turned on by the off limits nature of screwing your relatives and people have been duping me?

Although I guess for me it would depend, would my sister be hot if I had one? I bet she would be, I'm a sexy bastard and so our shared genetics would make it likely she would be fine too, and I've come to realize that I guess because I'm a narcissist the truth is that my ideal mate would basically be a female version of myself...so ok, I guess in this hypothetical situation if I was just chilling around the house one day and I had a sister who was just a couple years younger than me and she was all "I want your beautiful uncut man meat inside me so badly right now. We should totally bone and I promise I won't tell anyone" I'd be really pretty turned on by the forbidden and non-threatening nature of the idea of doing so plus I'd love to flip society and its ideals the bird, but she'd have to def promise cross her heart and hope to die that she wouldn't tell anyone and maybe I only think this because of that whole being drunk and super duper lonely thing. This incest issue is hard you guys. At the moment I'm kinda glad I don't have a sister so this isn't even an issue.

I'm going to bed. I hope what I've said here has added to this discussion.

^
I concur.

I do feel bad for that couple in Germany that met as adults and did not know they were brother and sister until they had been married for years. The state took their kids and they had more and those kids were taken.

I guess they could not see each other as brother and sister even though they were popping out kids with birth defects. That is some sad shit though.

^
I concur.

I do feel bad for that couple in Germany that met as adults and did not know they were brother and sister until they had been married for years. The state took their kids and they had more and those kids were taken.

I guess they could not see each other as brother and sister even though they were popping out kids with birth defects. That is some sad shit though.

That's kind of strange -- for some reason, the majority of birth-defects that come from genetic relatives having offspring with each other, from what I understand, aren't initially apparent in the first generation of children. That is to say, while it's entirely possible, it's more likely that their children would be normal, but if their children were to have a further generation of inbred offspring together, or one of the children with the parent (even worse) they would have an overwhelmingly scary possibility of being massively retarded/deformed to the extent that the children likely wouldn't make it past early infancy. Not defending incest, just saying.

What's everyone's thoughts on if you were to have step-siblings that you found to be attractive? Even worse, if your parents had been re-married and they only became your step-siblings after you were pretty much already an adult, and you didn't "grow up together" -- I know someone from my hometown who essentially had this situation happen to them. Guy from my high school was fucking this girl regularly (kind of a FWB type of thing), and he didn't know that her mom was actually going out with his father (he had no clue about the parents going out, they eventually got married - the parents - and their kids -- it's a pretty saucy scandal in my hometown apparently, but I don't see what the big deal is.)

^Step-siblings aren't related to you so physiologically there is nothing wrong with such relations. A parents marital status is meaningless.

Incest is actually a rather dominant kink of mine. Personally I don't see why people are so bent out of shape about the idea when contraception is used.
I made a thread about this once. Opinions were split pretty evenly.

I don't have a sister but I find the idea of being intimate with a sister incredibly sexy.
The problem for people like me is that a lot of those out there who are against the subject seem to act as though they think anyone who partakes or fantasize about incest is a dumb hic with no exceptions. I only support concensual incest. In no way do I support any form of rape; family or not.

Incest is taboo for a reason... of course it happens, and depending on where you live - it may happen a lot. In the "good ole days" when people lives on farms / ranches / hillbillies, etc... your closest neighbor would be a 20min~20hour walk (half that with a horse). And it was common to have a house with lots of people (3~6 adults) and each woman typically had 5~16 kids in their life time (no/crappy birth control).

So when puberty came up, the only thing around for you to fool around with was your sister or cousin... and of course, easy to go past fooling around..

Psychologically, its odd... and usually incest is rape (father/ uncle rapes the child) which is quite traumatic.

It is common for twins (opposite sex or same sex) to engage in sexual activity with each other. As twins, they are very intimate with each other since before they were born... they have a non-sexual closeness being the same age by the day, etc.

@Uber_Pengiun: Your looks has no bearing on how good your reproductive genes are. Even two hot non-related adults can generate an ugly child. You and your imaginary sister could be perfect 10s'... but sharing the same generic code creates problems. As nature prefers your DNA to be different, which creates healthier offspring. That is why are are a rather successful species on this planet. Hence, mix-race offspring tend to be very good looking and very healthy people.

Hence... "fucking your sister" is a sexual fantasy for most people (as it should be) - when you have a hot or at least good looking one. Apply this, do you want to have sex with your dad (even if you're a boy) or maybe grandma?