• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

In your opinion what drug or drugs makes the best IV shot. <|#v#|>

simstim

Bluelighter
My favorite shot is a 50/50 mix of MXE and 4-HO-DET. About 30mg of each is helluva shot.

I also dig IV ketamine, mxe, psilacetin, meth, and recently I tried mdma iv.

I've heard iv mdma was scary but it was no scarier than a big iv meth shot. I found it quite enjoyable.

One time id IVed 75mgs of 4-AcO-DMT and immediately after pushing the plunger down was catapulted straight to the center of the universe. The rush of psychedelia was frightening and my mind fragmented as i was swallowed up in the visuals. Lost touch with reality for hours while i was out there, when i came back down i was heavily altered for the rest of the night until i finally found some sleep.

One time id IVed 75mgs of 4-AcO-DMT and immediately after pushing the plunger down was catapulted straight to the center of the universe. The rush of psychedelia was frightening and my mind fragmented as i was swallowed up in the visuals. Lost touch with reality for hours while i was out there, when i came back down i was heavily altered for the rest of the night until i finally found some sleep.

You get the syringe out?

So far the only drug I’ve found really worthy of IV is cocaine, but DO NOT RECOMMEND. It’s honestly like a completely different drug to snorted, and unlike smoking it doesn’t leave quite the same fiend.

-GC

You get the syringe out?

So far the only drug I’ve found really worthy of IV is cocaine, but DO NOT RECOMMEND. It’s honestly like a completely different drug to snorted, and unlike smoking it doesn’t leave quite the same fiend.

-GC

Yeah i pulled it out and threw it on the floor and then just laid backwards into my bed. When you IV Psilacetin it feels just like the flash from smoking DMT, a guaranteed breakthru. Its instant alien circus sorta stuff. Ive done 25mgs many times which is more manageable but jarring none the less, you gotta really surrender. Would not suggest IVing tryptamines to anyone that doesnt have alot of experience with powerful psychedelic states.

Yeah i pulled it out and threw it on the floor and then just laid backwards into my bed. When you IV Psilacetin it feels just like the flash from smoking DMT, a guaranteed breakthru. Its instant alien circus sorta stuff. Ive done 25mgs many times which is more manageable but jarring none the less, you gotta really surrender. Would not suggest IVing tryptamines to anyone that doesnt have alot of experience with powerful psychedelic states.

Yea I got close one night to shooting DMT acetate (purified to a white powder state) but just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I have so much negativity built up around needles it felt all sorts of wrong. Some day maybe I’ll try again cuz I’d like to experience it once.

-GC

For euphoria? Heroin and coke were awfully fun. I seriously wouldn’t recommend it though. I feel like I shortened my life span a bit.

My favorite shot is a 50/50 mix of MXE and 4-HO-DET.
Have you done all the proper controls in order to be so confident? :p

Wondering if you've also tried other 4-sub trypts in that 50/50 combo. What makes you prefer 4-HO-DET? What's it like without the MXE?

Have you done all the proper controls in order to be so confident? :p

Wondering if you've also tried other 4-sub trypts in that 50/50 combo. What makes you prefer 4-HO-DET? What's it like without the MXE?
I have not tried other 4 subs in conjuction with mxe. I think any of them would probably work well here.

Shooting 4-HO-DET by itself is very nice as well. I would say it's comparable to iv 4-ACO-DMT.

I would like to try that again actually. Maybe with FXE and another 4 sub.

I third the heroin and cocaine mix. :) (my stomach still flips just thinking about it 30 years after my last shot)

However, anything I’ve ever injected, has been limited to that, although I did IV an MS Contin once in a rehab in Pennsylvania. One of the guys in our group got out and had to come back for aftercare, and brought me a couple with a rig. I know I was supposed to be in recovery…

I know my stuff is okay because I did the fent strips, and my tolerance is probably going up because I been using on and off the last 4 weeks after being clean for 5yrs.... I'm a banger. Haven't done this shit since I was 18 feels like I'm not remembering something. I test, crunch put water or injectable iv sodium chloride, mix filter and draw but I feel like I'm over diluting? I kinda don't mind a little extra juice because I don't want to burn my veins out but I am confused and having trouble remembering ...how much water to dope ratio? Tried the Penny trick to guess how much I'm using per shot but I kinda just put enough water for it to dissolve... Should I wait longer for the dope to dissolve before I add more water? Any tips to help not water down shots? I would say I probably been using between 1-3 mg each shot tho I guess I should try to be more on the ball on exactly how much I'm using, any tips for that too? Think I'm ending up with 20-30 cc liquid when all's said and done.

I really enjoy meth + some opiate with a good rush (Fentanyl analogues, Heroin or Hydromorphone). Meth + Mdma is also nice.

Yea I got close one night to shooting DMT acetate (purified to a white powder state) but just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I have so much negativity built up around needles it felt all sorts of wrong. Some day maybe I’ll try again cuz I’d like to experience it once.

-GC
I have only IV'd one drug in my life and it was when I was wasted and close chemist had extracted and re-x some N,N DMT that was NMR and HPLC proven pure so I said fuck it and I forgot how much maybe 100mg, I wanted to push it as far as I could and yea it worked, I don't remember what happened thats how intense it was but I do remember I had heart palpitation for weeks later and im sure I didn't do it right and hopefully will not have a stroke 10 years later from it.

I have only IV'd one drug in my life and it was when I was wasted and close chemist had extracted and re-x some N,N DMT that was NMR and HPLC proven pure so I said fuck it and I forgot how much maybe 100mg, I wanted to push it as far as I could and yea it worked, I don't remember what happened thats how intense it was but I do remember I had heart palpitation for weeks later and im sure I didn't do it right and hopefully will not have a stroke 10 years later from it.

First time i ever shot 4-AcO-DMT it was 20mgs and i got these weird chest pains for a week after. Really sketched me out but for some crazy reason i decided to try it again down the road multiple times and never had that issue again. Hear this happens with people sometimes that IV it tho so it wasnt just me. Wouldnt be surprised if n,n-DMT could cause it also...

Did something similar with 4acodmt and it was wild to put it mildly.

And wtf is wrong with you savages you never heard of a speedball? Although I'll say some fire meth and 3hopcp gave it a run for it's money.

Also don't inject a massive dose of aphp and mxe in a dark bathroom while you're hiding from your friends mom in their basement. Ah to be young again.

First time i ever shot 4-AcO-DMT it was 20mgs and i got these weird chest pains for a week after. Really sketched me out but for some crazy reason i decided to try it again down the road multiple times and never had that issue again. Hear this happens with people sometimes that IV it tho so it wasnt just me. Wouldnt be surprised if n,n-DMT could cause it also...
most insane fuckign thing I did except when I took 3 gamma goblins(LSD) like the super strong ones and I legit took a spoonful of not re-x yellow NN DMT, when I was peaking, that was on the verge of being a nice use though crystal but not there yet so it had other compounds in there.... I dump the spoon full into my quartz bangs and start taking as many big hits as possible..... I remember everything turning white and a comfort that I had never felt before as if everything no matter what was going to be ok, as if I was about to die. I remember all the white and colors in the room seeming vibrant and "heavenly" and the comfort feeling was scary cause it was too comforting like the comforting you mot likely get right before you die...... SCARY SCARY SHIT never pushed the envelop that far ever again
I had no aliens but I def felt a something in the room with me... ill say that much