• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc In which order should I take my meds?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hey all.

Just a quick one, in which order should I take the following...

Oxycodone 30mg IR (regimen: 4x a day / 120mg daily)
Pregabalin 50mg (regimen: twice a day, morning and night. Being changed to 100mg 3x a day / 300mg daily)
Clonazepam 2mg (regimen: take one only as needed for GAD & Insomnia)
Promethazine 25mg (regimen: take two only as needed for Pet Allergy)

I've got a decent tolerance to all of these drugs so dont worry about safety too much lol. I've nodded out A LOT of times taking this combo, sometimes when I'm nodding that heavily ill start tripping like it will feel like im in a dream state and on occasion ill start to talk to my self even though theres no body there lol. Normally I'll just take them all at the same time and within 90 mins ill be heavily sedated which is not ideal in certain situations! I've been on busses nodding out and missing my stop cos of it lmao.

Do u guys think I should be taking them in a different way, maybe take them in intervals?

Dont worry all these meds r prescribed to me except for the Promethazine which can be bought online in bulk for peanuts.

Oh and one last thing... I've not been on the Clonazepam for that long, its the most recent med that has been prescribed to me. My GP with the advice from my Psychiatrist has put me on a monthly repeat prescription of just 10x 2mg tabs, they also advised me to only take one as required, or half a tab (1mg).

Advice appreciated. cheers guys :)

Last edited:
I've got a decent tolerance to all of these drugs so dont worry about safety too much lol
Safety is the prime concern.

Now..

Hey all.

Just a quick one, in which order should I take the following...

Oxycodone 30mg IR (regimen: 4x a day / 120mg daily)
Pregabalin 50mg (regimen: twice a day, morning and night. Being changed to 100mg 3x a day / 300mg daily)
Clonazepam 2mg (regimen: take one only as needed for GAD & Insomnia)
Promethazine 25mg (regimen: take two only as needed for Pet Allergy)

I've got a decent tolerance to all of these drugs so dont worry about safety too much lol. I've nodded out A LOT of times taking this combo, sometimes when I'm nodding that heavily ill start tripping like it will feel like im in a dream state and on occasion ill start to talk to my self even though theres no body there lol. Normally I'll just take them all at the same time and within 90 mins ill be heavily sedated which is not ideal in certain situations! I've been on busses nodding out and missing my stop cos of it lmao.

Do u guys think I should be taking them in a different way, maybe take them in intervals?

Dont worry all these meds r prescribed to me except for the Promethazine which can be bought online in bulk for peanuts.

Oh and one last thing... I've not been on the Clonazepam for that long, its the most recent med that has been prescribed to me. My GP with the advice from my Psychiatrist has put me on a monthly repeat prescription of just 10x 2mg tabs, they also advised me to only take one as required, or half a tab (1mg).

Advice appreciated. cheers guys :)
you forgot to state HOW YOU'RE TAKING THEM NOW.... soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Morning: 30mg Oxy, 50mg Pregabalin, 50mg Promethazine, and 2mg Clonazepam. Depending on how im feeling i might not take any Clonazepam or ill just take half (1mg).
Early Afternoon: 30mg Oxy.
Late Afternoon: 30mg Oxy.
Night: 30mg Oxy, 50mg Pregabalin, 50mg Promethazine, and again Clonazepam if im having trouble sleeping.

My Morning and Night regimens are basically the same.

Sorry for the late reply I nodded off lol.

odd, that youre nodding off to me genuinely. oxy usually has more of an uplifting /euphoric feel as a painkiller than downer at lower doses like that. but the pregab and promethazine are also sedatives in their own ways....... and i mean i'm a rediculously heavy drug user and about half the time, a 2mg kpin is good enough to put me down from a bender, somtimes i take 2 but im gonna point at the benzo + pregab then the oxy probably just adds to the total effect, maybe split your afternoon oxy in half. and if it still hurts, take the other half. overall lower doses though. so its because you're taking pretty much sedatives all day long. you should become tolerant though

Well that's way to many downers! Take in count that clonazepam stays a long time in your body.

Rather that giving you some advice me not been a doctor and be completely irresponsible.

Have you talk to your psychiatrist about this effects?

Morning: 30mg Oxy, 50mg Pregabalin, 50mg Promethazine, and 2mg Clonazepam. Depending on how im feeling i might not take any Clonazepam or ill just take half (1mg).
Early Afternoon: 30mg Oxy.
Late Afternoon: 30mg Oxy.
Night: 30mg Oxy, 50mg Pregabalin, 50mg Promethazine, and again Clonazepam if im having trouble sleeping.

My Morning and Night regimens are basically the same.

Sorry for the late reply I nodded off lol.
I would drop the klonopin in the am entirely, save .5mg for a panic attack or event. Otherwise I agree with the above. Too many downers in the AM, but always talk to your doctor.