PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

In search of new and interesting psychedelics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
I haven't tried a lot of different psychs, mainly because it seems a lot are not really worth it, but it is my favorite category of substances.

In the last year I finally acquired 2C-B and it has become one of my favorite!! Every time I have it I think, how is this not a wildly popular drug?! I feel like there has got to be more somewhat hidden gems out there.

I researched the rest of the 2C series and come to the same conclusion everytime, 2C-B seems to be the most popular and best of the series, the rest just have weird duration, body load or unwanted side effects.

I love LSD, favorite drug hands down, I've taken so much of this over the years. It seems we are in the golden age of ergoloids, but I can never seem to tell which are "worth it" if I have access to good LSD anyways. As in, some seem to be nearly the same, or nearly the same with some weird side effects tacked on. AL-LAD seems to be a good one? Any info here would be great, all what I know on this is what I've read.

Mushrooms are incredible and i respect them but I can't trip on them often as the experiences are always exceedingly intense and I always need to take a break. I've had 4-AcO-DMT before, felt very similar to mushrooms without the stomach issues, any others in the 4-sub family that stands out as being very good?

25C-nBome was not a very good experience, not a bad trip but I just didn't like the way it made me feel. Not sure if this was the drug itself or preconceived notions about it. nBomes don't seem to have best safety profile so I'll just steer clear anyways.

From what I read, the 5-meo psychs are generally pretty crumby.

I am still trying to get my hands on mescaline. Are there are synthetic mescaline analogs that are worthwhile? Every time I find out about a new one I am disappointed after reading about what people think of it online. Seem to be really weak or just entirely bunk.

In summary, mushrooms, LSD and 2C-B are outstanding to me. I'm wondering if there are any other psychedelics that are really worth trying.

Of course there's others that are worth trying. It would be wise to do research for yourself though.

I'm right there with ya bud. I have AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, 2c-b, 2c-e, 5-meo-dmt, and the list goes on in my little bag of RCs i've acquired over the years. I've never done any of them though because everytime I have the opportunity to try one of them out i'm just like "why don't I just do some L or mushrooms instead?" they're tried and true and I know i'm going to have a positive experience with those, whereas these other substances aren't widespread which I assume must be for a reason. 4-aco-dmt is one of the ones I tried because I knew even though it was active on it's own, it's inevitably metabolized into psilocin which i've done before. I only tried 22mg of the fumarate though and it was rather mild for me, whereas one of my friends had VERY profound effects (literally saw the future 5 minutes before it happened multiple times which still makes me question everything about reality) On another occasion a friend took 50mg and had the most intense trip of his life. 4-aco-dmt has almost nothing but positive reviews though, from what i've read. Can't say the same for other RC's

Hi there,
We don't allow drug suggestion threads on bluelight because they are contrary to our harm reduction aims.
Please read the rules before posting again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.