PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

In regards to NBOMe LSD blotters: A first-hand account

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunabkupsyley

Greenlighter
Hi. I'm not sure where to begin, but when I was 16 I had purchased four hits of LSD. The blotter had a hunab ku symbol on it. Thing is, these 'four hits' were doubled, which meant 8 hits. The dealer also said there were 4 droplets worth of this.... 'Acid' on each double-tab, so essentially it was like taking 16 hits of this... 'Hunab ku' acid. It was purely visual, which is characteristic of this described, NBOMe type drug. It didn't taste bitter - it didn't really have a taste. Needless to say, it was certaintly a near-death experience.... My friend was there, sober, as a sitter.
A bad trip happened when I began to feel like I was suffocating and wanted to leave to get fresh air.... I don't know exactly what happened other than these visuals I had and I remember them as images engraved in my mind..... At one point I had seen a pile of melting corpses......
Suddenly a UFO clouded the sky, and it was a war. I almost got hit by an abrams tank and then I ran around but there was nowhere to really get away....
Of course my friend said I was just running around in circles, diving onto the ground, kicking my feet 90degrees into the air, screaming, getting up and doing the same thing over and over again, next to a bridge on a busy highway......
He said a young lady and her kids stopped on the side of the road to ask him if I was alright, and he said I ran out, punched the lady in the shoulder, began to cry (genuinely, apparently? I wasn't really on earth....) and instantly stopped crying, and then I went and dived into a bush..........
My friend said this lady called the ambulance.... Little do I know, she saved my life...............
My friend said I got chased around by two cops and two paramedics. they finally had me pinned and locked to a stretcher, he said, and then they put me into an ambulance and I went into a coma for 2 days I guess........

All I remember is getting abducted by aliens but passing out and then just waking up, as if I'd been born again...
I've never been the same.

The hospital staff told me that I OD'd on 'acid.' I mean LSD-25 it was surely not - they wouldn't tell me what I had in my body. To this day, I still don't know what kind of RC I had actually taken. It wasn't lsd-25.
They said a chain reaction had occurred where I had a deadly amount of serotonin in my blood... my brain released so much serotonin that they said my muscles began producing kreatine in overdrive, which began to actually dissolve my muscles.... I've never been the same, since and I did happen to recover from drug-related psychoses that got the better of me for a few years........... Oddly enough on my own, no treatment and no antipsychotic medications.... I went from medication-medication because they kept pushing pills on me, but eventually I decided to just say no to it all, because every time I would cut myself off, cold turkey from a medication, the hallucinations would stop, entirely....

I guess, my question is, could this NBOMe-type RC have likely been what I had taken, that day? I really want to know..........

I do not believe " what did I take threads are allowed"

That being said, based on the obvious bullshit your dealer told you, it is more likely you had nbome than lsd. Turn again even ignorant liars can get real lsd... There is really no way to know.

I guess you have a point. Let this serve as a warning. Whatever this hunab ku shit was, it almost killed me. It wasn't bitter. No taste at all, but extremely potent. It's going around as well, guys.

These threads keep popping up. And it's always the people who don't test their drugs that go into psychosis and end up in the hospital. Moral of the story, get a test kit and test before putting anything into your body ;)

Certain people freak the fuck out off of LSD, too. Some people just can't handle their shit on psychedelics...

The fact that it didn't have any taste makes me think that it wasn't in the NBOMe family of drugs, which seem to all have the characteristic of having a very strong taste.

Hi there,

Unfortunately we can't identify this based on a description and it would not be useful to try.

If you want you can test substances using reagent tests or send them to various labs around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.